1. The succubus

Omg I didn't actually think I'd make this oml oml

-------------------------

Here she was, a succubus in a place where others of her kind are nonexistent, and in there place man-eating demons that prowl in the night. She found it quite funny watching them burn in the sunlight like vampires, a smirk always visible on her beautiful face each time she watched them burn away into ash.

She wasn't exactly sure how she got there, or why. But she knew that she didn't belong, that was obvious. But not belonging didn't mean she wouldn't do what she did best, seduce men. I mean, she kind of had to do it to survive, so it's not her fault she didn't stop even in this odd situation.

The men here luckily looked pretty good, with not many being what she would call ugly. Too bad she couldn't say the same about their personalities. Y/N Sat on a large tree branch and thought this and that, to be honest she really didn't care to much about her situation, only caring enough to question a few things then move on with her day. Never once did she question the feeling of eyes on her every movement, she was used to it.

 "Hey, can you believe how powerful that demon was?" " Oh, come on, that demon was weak, now I realize why you're still a Mizunoto. " A boy that looked to be in his late teens scoffed. "Not everyone is as talented as you!" The younger male spat. Y/ N looked down at the demon slayer core members curiously, she didn't see them often, but she always watched them for as long as she could without getting caught.

 "I know I'm awesome." The older male put his hands behind his head and arched his back as if trying to flex his nonexistent muscles from under his shirt. The younger male simply hissed in return and quickened his pace, trying to escape from the annoying boy behind him.

She curiously followed them, quickly taking notice of how blood spilled out of the younger males back. She tilted her head slightly realizing that there was no way they were going to get to the odd mansion in time, too much blood. (As I said you watch them, so you know where the butterfly mansion is)

The younger male tripped on a free branch and fell, head hitting the ground. The older male yelled in surprise "Koichi! What's the matter with you?" He quickly made his way to 'Koichi' before picking him up and running as fast as his legs could carry him. To the butterfly mansion he goes.

Due to her intense speed (being in this world had its perks) she was able to keep up pretty easily, it was until they made it to the gate of the mansion that she stopped following them. She never went last the gate; she knew it's a bad idea.

A disappointed Y/N sat on the ground, as if nobody would find her there. She sighed, she always wanted to go in there, it was so pretty, and so we're the people there. She sort of pouted when she saw more people entering the mansion, she still wasn't sure why she had the feeling she shouldn't go in there, but she almost didn't care.

She slowly got up and entered the forest once more, wondering what the inside of the mansion looked like, until she got an idea...

--------------------

Sorry that this is short af mate, the other chapters will be longer I promise, I just wanted this to be more of an introduction to Y/N lmao, anyways have a great day