Chapter Ten:

So this is chapter TEN. This all happened before chapter 11. Just keep that in mind:) If there's any confusion please indox me:)

Chapter Ten:

*Monday Morning*

Beep

BEEP

BEEP

Ugggg. I rolled over and smacked my alarm clock repeatedly till it stopped. I slowly crawled out of my warm bed and went to my closet. I picked out a pair of jean shorts and a white blouse. I quickly ran a brush through my hair and put on some mascara. Good enough!

I flew down the stairs and into the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a breakfast bar and my book bag. I tied my converse to my feet and ran out the door. I yanked my headphones out of my bag and plugged them into my ears. After ten minutes of walking, I finally arrived at school.

As I approached the school, I spotted Ella and Bell standing by the front door. They waved to me as I waked over.

"So this is the famous East Shore High.." Bell said sarcastically as she gazed at the school. "The one and only" I said sadly. I hate this school.

"So do you guys need to get your schedules?" I asked. "Nope. We already got them!" Ella said. Ella and Bell showed me there schedule's. I scanned them over and saw they had almost all the same classes. Yessss!

"We should probably get to first period." Ella said walking towards the door. Good thing we have first period together.

We walked into the school and went our separate ways to our lockers. I got to my locker and dumped my stuff into it.

I was off to my first period class. Art. I wasn't really looking forward to it because we are going on some stupid felid trip. To put the icing on the cake, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam were in my class.

I entered the classroom and went straight to my seat. No one was really in the class yet so it was pretty quiet. Within a few more minutes, everyone slowly scattered into the room. Harry and his crowd of followers entered the room and sat at the table in the back. Ella and Bell made there way in and sat next to me.

"Hello class!" Mr Fitz said. "So as you all know, we will be going on a field trip this morning. We will be going to the bay. You will need your sketchbooks, a pencil, and a sweatshirt, it will be chilly. At the bay, you are to sketch a price of nature, scenery, or anything you want. Be creative and have fun!"

Everyone in the class got up and got there sketchbooks. I grabbed mine and walked to the back of the school with Ella and Bell where the bus was. We hopped on and sat by Mr. Fitz so Harry wouldn't bother us.

"Guys, we have to be careful. Don't go anywhere near the water. Okay?" Bell whispered.

Me and Ella nodded our heads as the bus started up and pulled away from the school.

---------------------------------------