Chapter 1 (Accident)

Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe in soulmates?

Jimin thought it was a good day too go for a walk. He took pictures of every tree he saw, bushy, bumpy, lop-sided. Jimin was walking while holding the camera up to his right looking through the lense. He was now looking at his now shattered camera. "Oh, I'm sorry" The man apologized multiple times while helping pick up the camera pieces. "It's ok, I should watch where I'm going" He spoke it came out almost a whisper. "I s-should too" He stuttered as he examined his brown hair that faded to black, and his blue contacts. "I should get going, I have to go to the store" He walked away messing around the broken camera. "I'll walk you it's the best I could do, I didn't get your name" He asked running up to his side "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" He smiled nicely than looked back at the ground "Nice to meet you, I'm Jeon Jungkook" After that they silently walked to the store.

On the way back from the store Jungkook went into another store full of printers, cameras, computers. "Don't open it yet, it was nice to meet you" Jungkook walked away leaving Jimin to walk home.

"Where were you J" His friend asked as soon as he walked into he door. "I was taking pictures then I bumped into a guy" As soon as he said 'guy' she started squealing "It's not like that, he broke my camera, walked me to the store, and bought me this" He said looking in the bag pulling at the box "OMG, it's the newest camera" Jimin gently took it out the box, once again holding it up to his right eyes looking out the camera while switching the lenses. "What does the card say" Jimin picked up thar card he didn't notice before. Nice to meet you J, here's my nimber you know just incase you bump into anyone else. She chuckled at the note before putting the camera back into the box "Come down whenever you done" She teased as Jimin ran up the stairs.

"Shut up, CC" Her real name is Celcia (Cel-sia) but no one could pronounce it so they call her CC. Jimin went up stairs to call Jungkook "Hey.....umm it's Jimin" He said lower than the tone he was just whispering. "Do you always whisper" Jungkook asked leading him to smile "No, I'm shy infront of new people" He then put it on speaker to put up the camera. "I'm not new, you met me before" He sid leading Jimin to laugh quietly. "Anyways, thanks for the camera" He sat up in his chair at his desk. "It's the best I could do what you doing" He felt his cheeks heat up for no reason. "Printing out the pictures from my camera, I managed to save the chip, what you doing" "I'm in the office right now filing some paper" Jimin could hear the paper rustling in the background. "I got accepted in Northwood College" Jungkook said trying to start a new converstation. "I go to Northwood College" Jimin said in a cheerful tone. "That's good to know, I'm on my third year" They sat in silence it wasn't awkward either, it was quite nice.

"JJ, JW called, are you coming to the café tomorrow" CC barged in Jimin room. "Yeah I'm coming, I'll call you later Jungkook" She talked in her normal voice level. "Night, Princess" Jimin blushed at nickname "Night" He hung up then leaning back in his chair forgetting CC was in the room. "You like him" She screamed and cheered jumping in joy. "No I don't, I just met him" He hid his hot red cheeks. "Then I guess you don't wann know where he'll be tomorrow" She teased slowly walking around walking off. "Where will he be" Jimin asked getting off his bed he just got in then turning CC around.

"He's JW's brother he's coming tomorrow" Jimin felt his heart drop down to his stomach. "Night" CC left his room "How could you not tell me" Jimin yelled as soon as Jungkook answered the phone. "What do you mean" He answered sleepily. "I mean when you heard JW name why didn't you say you were related" He heard chuckles on the other side of the phone. "First off, you could have been talking about any JW, second I wanted to surprise you" He smiled at his consideration. "You still at work" "Yeah, I have like 20 files left" He yanwed in between his sentence. "Where do you work" Jimin asked while putting on his shoes and grabbing his keys. "Humantities Company" He left out the door unlocking his 2022 silver Chevy.

After about 20 minutes Jimin pulled up in front of the 45 minute story building. "May I help you" A young lady behind the desk who name tag spelled Shenielle asked. "I'm looking for Jeon Jungkook" She began typing on the computer before asking for her name. "Oh, I'm Jimin" The lady pressed a button on something and said, "Boss theirs someone here for you named Jimin" He spoke back "You can send him in" The loud buzz from the door made Jimin jum. "Last door in the back" Jimin made his way down the long hall his shoe echoing only being heard. He stood in front of the door with the words 'Jeon Jungkook-CEO'. He then knocked on the door waiting for Jungkook to answer. "Jimin, what are you doing here" Jimin stood there smiling. "You said you were tired and had work to do so I came to keep company" Jungkook let him in the door sitting on the couch trying to get comfortable. "What are you doing it in college" Jimin asked moving around on the couch "I'm trying to get my actual bachelor degree" They talked until Jungkook finished the files. "I'll take her home" Jimin offered to drive him home once he found out he walks. "Thanks"

"Park Jimin, where were you it's past 1 a.m" CC yelled once he entered the door. "I was at JJ's brother job" She whispered quietly. "I knew it" She teased Jimin once he walked up the stairs. "Go to sleep, CC" Jimin yelled from upstairs. "JJ, DD and Jungkook are here, get dressed" Jimin rushed out of bed doing his morning routine. "I'm almost ready" He ran out his room to the bathroom. "Sorry, it normally doesn't take him this long" Jungkook chuckled at the statement. "Sorry, I'm ready. Wait which purse" He held up both a white and black purse. "Morning Princess, the black will go best" Jimin threw the white purse on the couch andd blushed once he found everyone staring at the two. "Hey, Jungkook" He said shyly looking up at Jungkook who had a smirk plastered on his face. "Let's go" Jeon Jung-Woon said letting CC and Jimin out the door first. Listen, Jungkook find someone else, Jimin is a great guy he's too innocent" JW warned Jungkook stopping him at the door" Too late, I already fell for him, I wouldn't hurt her" He walked away bumping JW's shoulder.