11

Enjoy💋
AND THANK YOU FOR 11K LIKE I DID NOT KNOW PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY READ THIS BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS🤗

Enjoy💋AND THANK YOU FOR 11K LIKE I DID NOT KNOW PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY READ THIS BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS🤗

______________________________

Y/N POV

After the meeting, everyone left to go back home, while I just stayed here by myself, I feel calm its been a while I felt like this is feels nice, and I'm just here sitting and staring into the sky seeing the stars, I never noticed how beautiful the stars are so mesmerizing to look at I turned my head to the side too see Hoshi I felt my face turning hot.

"Hoshi I thought you went home"

"Wow so rude not even saying hi to me first do you want me to leave or something"

He rolled his eyes at me ugh this sassy ass bitch.

"Yeah I do"

"WOW, you know what fine"

He got up and tried to leave I grab his arm and made his bitch ass sit down again I was just joking about that I swear he so dam dramatic.

"I was joking don't leave..."

Hoshi bitch ass just smirked at me

"Actually second thought leave"

"Dam Y/n chill"

Hoshi just laid down besides me, Should we talk about the kiss? I think we should I don't want us not to talk anymore because of that.

"Hey Hoshi I think we should talk about the kiss"

"Yeah we should"

"Well what dose that kiss mean like do you like me or like I don't know this is confusing but I want you to be honest with me"

Hoshi stayed silent for a while and looked at me he hold eye contact with me I started to feel my face get more hot.

"Dam it Hoshi answer the fuckin question"

He just stared at me and smile

"Y/n I do have feelings for you ever since that time you saved me"

I felt my face felt more hotter I bet my face looks like total tomato, but at this moment I couldn't feel happier I am right now.

"Hoshi I honestly feel the same way but what dose this mean between us?"

Hoshi sat probably and faced me more and moved closer to my face he put his soft but rough hands against my face and pulled me towards him and put his lips against mine, I immediately kiss back and went on his lap and gently put my hands through his hair. we kept on kissing for a minute but I pull away cause I don't anything else happening.

We just looked at each other and just laughed and smiled each other.

"Y/n be my girlfriend."

I looked at him look deep in his Golden eyes and his dark fluffy hair.