[𝟎𝟎𝟎]

Timelines were very tricky to understand, you'd have to be the smartest person alive to even comprehend what they were, but unfortunately, they're dead. 

Ever since monsters were freed, it was hard to ground himself again, wondering when the next reset would be and if he'd get the chance to say goodbye one more time to them. 

The first time he had ever seen them, they were helping the kid learn how to ride her bike that Toriel had bought her. They were hired as a babysitter for the kid, and soon, they became family. 

They were amazing at everything they did, but that could just be because he was already head over heels in love with them. But as he finally had them, he woke up the next day underground. Three months above ground in the garbage. First he was confused and then furious that the kid had broken her promise.

When he had found her, she looked to be holding back all of her emotions, scared of how he would react to being sent back, but the look she gave him was one of genuine confusion and fear. She wasn't the one to reset the timeline.

This new information caused a panic through the small skeleton, knowing that someone had purposely reset the timeline just to make Sans' life a little more difficult and with the young teen not able to reset timelines, it just means now it'll be unexpected and more painful to watch everything he's worked for vanish.

But, he's found a loophole to make it stop. He's just not sure if it'll ever work, but he'll do anything to bring light and happiness into their lives again. 

Whoever or whatever wants to ruin this peaceful ending, really underestimated what a grieving skeleton would do to be with the one he loves. 

This is just an introduction chapter. It's a little messy yes, but I was having a bite of writers block trying to write this and make it sound good, hopefully it does.

I'm really excited to write this story, because it's kind of hard for me to find some Sans angst (mostly because i'm here so much). 

Vote and Comment.

word count: 370