COLORLESS

An Academic Achiver who really values his own goal of making the sterotyped success in life. Trying hard for a lot to assume that he is an intelligent guy who will end up with such success. Having poverty as a boundary in his life made it a major problem for him. But him, as a positive guy, he create a motivation and inspiration from it as his way of breaking it someday. Being under a lot of pressure didn't make him loose even one screw for he is stabilized as fuck.

Maintaining a set of numbers really high that he thinks reflects the true value of Cancrie as a High-Achieving student of his school. Cancrie is a nerd that mostly used by his so called friends for favors that requires intelligence for him to answer. It's like he is being used like a machine that they can assume to give answers automatically. For he is such fool trying to help people that many times rejected his favor, and excuse themselves with trust-fooling valid reasons such as they're busy and don't know the answer. But all of them will get a higher score than Cancrie and they will all laugh behind his back because of the score he got brought by his foolishness. The same pathetic life as usual repeats every single time.

This pathetic life of him is suddenly broke by a girl arriving to his school. The happenings during the day of her arriving to the school is still the same pathetic life for Cancrie. Guys are head to heels drooling over her. But Cancrie is still focused to his studies and still living his life the same. His teacher assign the new girl to sit at the back row beside him since no one else wanted to because his nerdy life.

"Uh-, Hi I am Solvene. Nice meeting you"

Cancrie heard her voice but didn't respond as he is still focused on studying in advance. It causes an awkward silence for both of them so Solvene decided to mind her own learning techniques.

"So in your opinion, do you think that I will graduate with you?" Solvene asked him

and she receive a cold response "I don't take opinions neither giving one. I only set factual and theorical informations to give".

She feels out of place and try to shut her mouth and again mind her own business. As the first class starts, Solvene stand out very easy. Between those two, it is like a competition of intelligence. Raising hands for them to answer and it seems that the two are just reprimanding and taking turns in answering each question the whole discussion period. Cancrie saw the potential and the dedication of Solvene for her education status. Solvene instantly became popular to their school and recieves a lot of compliments on hiw beautiful and smart she is combined. Cancrie waited for Solvene to come back to her seat. When it did happen, He gather all his might and talk to Solvene.

"Hello, Solvene right?"

As Solvene heard the glad from Cancrie's voice, she was shocked but also glad of what is going on.

"Yes, My name is Solvene", Solvene responsed.

"I am sorry that we met with the wrong foot, let me introduce myself to you. Hi, I am Cancrie and nice meeting you." the introduction of Cancrie.

Solvene ask, "Cancrie? Just like the-".

"PLANET"

Both giggle as they realize that they said the same word.

"55 Cancri E, a diamond planet. It is the name that my parents chose since I was their only hope of breaking the generation of poverty. And when you have a diamond you can be called as rich. So yeah, that is where Cancrie Came from" Cancrie explained.

"Well my mom love the sun very much when I was in her womb, so she search a name online and revised it and it came up with Solvene".

This might the start of a wonderful friendship between these two.