VIOLET

A Violet slowly blooms for it's true color. Beauty it shows because of the help of someone. Someone like bees who help this guy to pollinate and to bloom. Caught the attention by others not as pathetic but now as a joyful guy.

Cancrie starts to develop a character he never knew that existed and for it could change his point of views and standards on life completely this day forward. Solvene in Cancrie's life is a pollinating bee who helps to show Cancrie a life out of his standards. And Cancrie is looking forward on knowing more about it.

Cancrie decided to show up the next day without glasses and wear contact lenses and comb his hair very gently and neatly. wear a Red T-Shirt. Right after Cancrie enter the Campus Gate, everyone dropped their jaw as they saw the nerd having a friendly looks. Every corner Cancrie is spotted in the Campus, He greats everyone with "Good Morning, Good Afternoon and ETC. with a smile on his face. Solvene was shocked on the full transformation of Cancrie with his looks and attitude.

Throughout the class, he didn't show pressure nor disappointment on his face. He always answer the questions with a gladly face and with much joyful voice. In this changes, Solvene knew that how big the impact is because of what she did. She feel proud to herself as she looked at the result of being calm and sweet she is. A result that he didn't really saw during her times in her old school.

At lunch, Solvene and Cancrie is heading to the Cafeteria. As they enter the door of the Cafeteria, Cancrie is greeted with a warm welcome from his "friends" who now see the fun and joy with Cancrie included. After being welcomed by his "friends", he was pulled by one of them to an empty table nearby leaving Solvene behind.

"Come here and eat with us Solvene", said by Cancrie

As Solvene walk towards the table she was stopped by the "friends" of Cancrie talking such

"We don't need her, we could have more fun with just us. And also there is not enough seats in this table"

But we could pull a chair from the table besid-",an interrupted reply of Cancrie as Solvene spoke

"You know what, it's not a big deal. I can it there, I will just wait for my friends"

Cancrie make sures before hesitantly agreed.

As his friends eat with him, he couldn't help but notice that she lied to him and saw her eating alone with sadness in her eyes. So he decided to excuse himself to eat with her. He walked towards the direction of the table where Solvene is eating. A student come pass by and getting through his way. When the student has walked away, Solvene is nowhere to be spotted close to the table. Because of confusion and disappointed that Solvene left already, he came back to the table where he sat earlier. He heard his name in some of the gossip from that group.

"Hello, What's going on? Why I just heard my name?" Cancrie Interrupted.

"Oh, uh- nothing. We were just talking about your full transformation from this small and pathetic guy, to this popular and cute guy"

Cancrie seems offended but he shake his head as if he is denying that the statement is an insult. As he sat down the chair, everyone leaves and left their food unfinished. Because of what just happen, he just cleared out the table and there he ate his lunch.

After eating, he saw Solvene heading to the library. Cancrie followed her and as he reach to the library door, he saw Solven reading a book.

"Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare, that is what she is reading" Cancrie Whispers to himself.

He enter the library and sat beside Solvene. He ask her "Why did you lie to me earlier?"

As she heard the interrogation, she write something in her bookmark and left it on Page 143 and she put back the book in the shelf. She stood up and heading to their classroom leaving Cancrie behind.

Cancrie followed her. Solvene feels someone is following her, so she looked back and saw Cancrie following her.

"Why are you following me?" Solvene spokes with a certain tine of voice.

"I just wanted to know why are you ignoring me, did I do something wrong?" Cancrie replied

"Instead of annoying me, go to your "friends" maybe they could "help" you from what you need" Solvene said as she stormed away.

"That was weird."

The lunch time ended. The whole remaining time, Cancrie noticed that she was ignoring him. She looked stressed and anxious so he decided to leave her alone for a while. He also noticed that she also barely answer or recite question by her teacher. As the classes ended, she rushed out the door as if she was in a hurry. He was about to follow her but the teacher Ms. Dela Cruz called him.

"Cancrie, Dear. Would you mind helping me clean the room? I don't think that I could clean this room all by myself, and I could really use some help. Would you?"

"Sure Ms., No problem"

They cleaned together and Ms. Dela Cruz noticed that Cancrie is shaking and sweating and seems to be in a hurry.

"Dear, Do you have something important to do and you seem to be in a hurry?"

"Yes Ms."

"Then why didn't you tell me. You can go now, helped enough already. Thank you very much for your time"

He grabbed his things. Wave bye to Ms. Dela Cruz and Search for Solvene. He looked at everyroom in the Campus including the Library and The Cafeteria. As he got hopeless because the sun is about to set. He remembered to check the garden. He saw Solvene gathering her things and about to leave. He ran towards her and as Solvene stands up, Cancrie hold her by her wrist and ask

"Why are you avoiding me"

"It is because you're a fool!! I heard your so called friends in the hallway and talking about something. I heard that they are talking about YOU
They said that your full transformation is annoying as if you like the center of attention so they planned to destroy by embarrassing you in such brutal ways.
I told them to stop and mind their own business but do you know what the told me? They said that I am an entitled and spoiled girl that didn't have enough value to be spoken to. But I was trying to save you from those bastards and imbiciles."

Cancrie is in pure shock and realize something. That most of the times he is being used by them and now they suddenly wanted to hang out. As Solvene end speaking she ran crying out the Campus exit. As Cancrie reach his home, he ended things up with his "friends" and called Solvene. As she picked up the phone, she immediately apologize for what just happened earlier

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I am just mad being called and entitled and spoiled for just protecting and standing up for someone. I am really really sorry"

"It's alright and I know your side, and I already ended things with them. Thank you for standing up for people that I treated like friends but decided to betray me in the most evil ways."

The next day, Cancrie enter the school with the feeling of the eyes of his ex-friends staring at him. But he didn't get worried because he spotted Solvene on the crowd waving on him. He waved back and they both walked to the classroom together. Later on, when lunch time strucked. Cancrie decided to pay for her lunch because of what she have done to protect him. They both eat their lunch in a empty table in the corner where Solvene ate her lunch yesterday.

Having closure for each other brought themselves in trusting and valueing each other. Knowing each other's importance and knowing when and how to use it when a trouble or problematic situation occurs during when the person is around.