Halloween

"We look ridiculous," Klaus scoffed, picking at his black ad white suit jacket. Vixie shot him a glare, emerald green eyes daring him to continue his thought process.
"Nik," Vixie sighed, exasperated, "You chose the Beetlejuice outfit."
"And now I'm saying that I look ridiculous," he scoffed. Vixie's lip trembled, her eyes widening as fake tears welled up in them.
"Not the face. Please, love," he begged before raising his face to the ceiling, "Fine."
"Impossible to resist, huh, Nik," Kol laughed, leaning against the doorway, hands resting in the pockets of his long red trenchcoat.
"Hilarious, Joker," Klaus snapped, rolling his eyes.
"It could be worse, Beetlejuice," Kol snickered, "We could be Elijah, the oh-so-original vampire."
"You're kidding," Rebekah laughed from the corner of the room, where she was braiding Hope's hair, "Elijah's seriously going as a vampire?"
"Most of the guys in town are," Vixie rolled her eyes, "Damon is. Enzo is. Kai is. Marcel is. I even heard that Tyler's going as a hybrid."
"How original," Rebekah scoffed, running her hand down the pink knee-length dress, "Let me guess. Bonnie and Davina are witches. Alaric is Van Helsing. Elena's... Katherine."
"Close. The first three were right but Elena's going as a vampire victim," Vixie snickered as she finished the last of Klaus's makeup.
"What's the bore going as?" Kol asked, plopping down on Vixie's bed, causing the young woman to scowl.
"Finn isn't a bore," she snapped, "And he's going as a pirate. Freya's a cat. They're at Keelin's. Helping Henrik get ready."
"What's Henri going to be?" Rebekah asked and Vixie shrugged.
"He wanted it to be a surprise," Vixie shrugged as Hope jumped up, twirling around in her Anna costume, a wide grin on her face.
"Mommy! Mommy!" she laughed, "Me and Peach are princesses!"
"Yes, you are," Vixie chuckled, picking the seven-year-old girl up, "Now, mommy's princess needs to get into the car so we can pick her brother, aunt, and papa up."
"Hen-Hen!" she grinned, squirming in Vixie's arms, causing the woman to put her down. The brunette took off running, her laughs bouncing off the mansion's walls.
"Let's go before she tries to hotwire the car," Vixie chuckled, "Again." Chuckling, Rebekah, Kol, and Klaus followed the currently blonde woman down the steps. Rebekah and Klaus got into one car, with Hope. Kol and Vixie, who had been joined by Elijah, set out in a different car. Elijah was in his normal suit, except he had donned a pair of fake fangs, bat cufflinks, and a black cloak. He also had a bit of blood on the corner of his mouth, although Vixie couldn't tell if it was real or fake.
"Henrik!" Hope grinned, seeing her twin brother the moment they pulled up in front of Rebekah and Freya's shared house. Of course, Caroline Forbes also lived there but since she pretty much lived at the Salvatore Boarding House, it was known as the Mikaelson House.
"Kristoff?" Vixie chuckled, leaning out the window.
"He wanted to match his twin," Freya rolled his eyes, "I tried to get him to go as Hansel and Gretel but Hope wanted to be Anna, so we ended up going with Kristoff."
"How long has he been holding the blonde?" the young woman chuckled, glancing back at her son, who was talking to her twin next to a blissed-out-looking Kol. Vixie thought it was due to the earbuds in his ears more than anything.
"About an hour," Freya shrugged, climbing in next to Finn.
"Meet you at the Lockwoods?" Vixie asked, receiving an affirmative response from Klaus, who was driving. Klaus left first with Vixie following close behind. It didn't take long to arrive at Lockwood Manor, which had been turned into a "haunted castle" set upon a hill of gravestones. The thought made me chuckle as I parked, Hope and Henrik scrambling to get out. Almost immediately, they were scooped up by Finn and Klaus to prevent them from getting lost.
"Vixie Tonks!" Carol called as they approached the front door. The group stifled a chuckle when they saw she was dressed as a grandma, presumably the one from "Red Riding Hood".
"If you think this is funny, you should see Caroline," Carol laughed, "She threatened us with bodily harm if we didn't dress up as she told us. I'm pretty sure the only reason Josie and Lizzy got out of it was that they're her baby girls. But you should see them! Bonnie and Ric are watching the little ones upstairs."
"Oh!" she suddenly grinned, before handing Henrik and Hope a goodie bag each, "I almost forgot your candy. Happy Halloween!"
"Happy Halloween, Mrs. Carol!" the twins chorused while the rest laughed and echoed them, stepping into the bustling house. Immediately, Rebekah sped off with Freya following close behind after spotting Keelin, dressed as a dog.
"The irony," Klaus snicked, watching his sister and sister-in-law.
"Which would that be? That Keelin's a werewolf or that a cat's a symbol for a witch?" Vixie whispered back and Klaus tugged on her blue-tipped pigtail. She scrunched up her face at him, causing the man to laugh as his girlfriend.
"Hey, Ric," Vixie grinned as they opened the door to the "fifteen and under party".
"Miss Anna and Minster Hans?" Bonnie laughed, taking in the two before being interrupted by a joyful set of twins.
"Hopie! Hen-Hen!" the Saltzman twins laughed as Klaus and Finn lowered them to the ground. Vixie laughed when she saw Josie dressed up as Minnie Mouse and Lizzy as Daffy Duck. The four kids embraced, causing Vixie to smile up at her boyfriends.
"Don't let them eat too much candy," Finn pleaded with the Bennett witch, causing the woman to laugh, shaking her head, "Great. I'm going to deal with two tribrids on a sugar high."
"C'mon!" Vixie laughed, tugging her boyfriends in the direction of the party, "Let's go have some fun!"

"    "C'mon!" Vixie laughed, tugging her boyfriends in the direction of the party, "Let's go have some fun!"

Two hours later, the party was still in full swing with most the occupants drunk. Vixie had talked to most of her friends, Caroline dressed as Red Riding Hood, Liv dressed as Cinderella, Cami as an Angel, and April Young as Snow White.
"Like, I don't even know what you see in her!" was the first thing Vixie heard after returning to Elijah and Klaus after a dance with Kol and Finn. Her eyes, which had stayed a bright clear blue all night, immediately darkened to navy.
"Hayley!" Vixie chirped, pasting on a fake smile as she swung her arm around the she-wolf's neck. Vixie internally rolled her eyes as she relized that Hayley had also dressed up as Red Riding Hood.
"Vixie!" Hayley smiled, eyes widening with panic, "I didn't know you were here!"
"Where else would I be?" she smiled, "The party of the year. How could I miss it?"
"Lovely," Hayley murmured and tried to edge away but Vixie's grip tightened, causing the wolf to freeze.
"I may not be a vampire but I do know flirting when I hear it," Vixie stated, smile turning into a frown as she tilted her head and stepped forward, "And let me make myself clear. The Mikaelson men are mine. Try something with someone else. Enjoy the party." With that, Vixie let a smirk curl her lips and sashayed away with the Mikaelson men behind her.
"Happy Halloween!"

So! Vixie is a future OC of mine. If you can guess who she is, let me know. There's a HUGE hint in her name. If you can't guess, I'm kinda disappointed. Her full name is Vulpecula, which means little fox. A female fox is called a Vixen, hence Vixie.
If you didn't catch it, Klaus is Beetlejuice, Kol is the Joker, Elijah's a Vampire, Rebekah's Princess Peach, Finn's a Pirate, Freya's a cat, and Vixie's Harley Quinn.
I've decided to post on this two more times, for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then I'll end this book. Next year, I'll try to post a chapter for major holidays and even do birthday parites for the Mikaelsons and the OCs. But thanks for reading and....

 But thanks for reading and