ೃ•୭ 002. Journey Begins

The group were all sitting around at the lab bright and early, a wave of sadness around them as they dreaded the hours passing by and hoped time would somehow stop just so the bionic siblings wouldn't be taken away from them so soon

Two out of three bionics and the best friends sat on top of the cyber desk while Chase walked around the lab with a box, soon picking up a stapler.

"What're you doing?" Leo questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Chase huffed, tossing the stapler into the basket before walking over to the group. Katarina nodded slowly with a hum, "That'll definitely show Davenport. Now he'll never be able to staple a couple pieces of paper together."

He nudged her shoulder as a smile formed on her lips, happy that she could boost his mood even a tiny bit.

"We just got our first taste of normal life." Bree then pinched her fingers and turned to the duo, "I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break!"

Adam then let out a gasp, "Oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love."

Katarina blinked as Chase settled himself ontop of the cyber desk and sarcastically smiled at his older brother, "Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers."

"Hey, I create the monkey fantasies around here."

Soon enough Eddy popped up on the screen behind the group. "Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at casa Davenport— I know I haven't... Sayonara!"

Bree let out a soft little sigh, "Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you."

"Aw, really?"

"No!"

"We hate you!"

"You're evil!"

"Where is this training facility anyway?" Leo asked out loud.

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Soon the screen showed a island with crystal clear water, sandy beach and the perfect weather. Almost like a paradise island.

Katarina gaped at the image, "Okay maybe I'll sneak in with you guys and go with."

"That's pretty nice." Chase agreed.

"Oops! Sorry! That's my screen saver." Soon the smile on their faces dropped when the screen changed to a dark and snowy underground facility, "You're going here."