Chapter 29

Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book Chapter 29:

Lu Qiming insisted so much that Jiang Miaomiao had to hug the dog back to the room.

But it is impossible to sleep. If Lu Qiming dies, she can't live alone.

Rather than continue to be frightened, it is better to fight to the death!

She found everything that could be used, kitchen knives, rope, sheets, a lighter and a bucket of cooking oil.

If there is really no hope, she will set a fire to burn the house.

Free yourself, and free the souls of those walking dead.

Jiang Miaomiao sat on the bed holding this pile of things, listening to the movement next door with his ears erected, and was ready to rush to help immediately if something went wrong.

However, after more than half an hour, only the footsteps of the zombies were heard, but there was no fighting.

It's so quiet that people don't dare to gasp.

Can't the zombies open the door and come out?

She has to go and see.

Jiang Miaomiao went to the ground, holding oil in one hand and a knife in the other, followed by Jiang Rourou who was scared to clamp his tail.

But when she touched the doorknob and was about to open the door to go out, she found that the door was actually locked!

"Lu Qiming? Lu Qiming?"

She didn't dare to speak too loudly and shouted in the dark with her voice suppressed.

The other party did not respond, obviously not intending to explain anything to her.

What did he lock her up for? Knowing that she won't run away, so deliberately let her stay inside and not get out?

Then doesn't he want to face the zombies inside alone? !

"Lu Qiming, open the door!"

Jiang Miaomiao lay on the door, and his voice had become pleading.

Lu Qiming still ignored her. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door next door, which was intensely harsh and completely covered Jiang Miaomiao's voice.

Klang Klang, the zombies hit more than a dozen times, and at the last loud noise, she clearly heard Lu Qiming's dull painful hum.

Jiang Miaomiao anxiously became an ant on the hot pot, spinning around the room, unable to stop.

She tried to pry open the door lock, holding the knife for a long time, and instead of picking the lock, she slashed her hand.

I wanted to climb out of the window, but I opened the curtains and looked out. The yard was densely packed with zombies' heads.

She hurriedly closed, but the sound of fighting next door never stopped. She could almost imagine how the hordes of zombies would tear Lu Qiming to pieces.

Why is he so stupid...

Jiang Miaomiao looked at the cooking oil and lighter and held it in his hand.

She opened the lid of the cooking oil and poured it on the floor. When it was about to ignite, the door of the room was knocked suddenly.

Lu Qiming panted heavily and whispered:

"Don't come out, I'm not dead."

She was overjoyed and ran to the door and asked: