하나

the crying was slowly turning into background noise. the casket was already let down into the hole in the ground.

flowers layed on the casket, his favourite.

pink roses.

everyone was crying over the loss of the boy.

he was such a beautiful soul, a beautiful boy.

everyone loved the young blue haired boy.

he was a very dedicated florist and student.

he was never late, always styled up and with a smile on his face. he made everyones day better.

he can just walk into the room with a small smile and a those pretty sparkly eyes.

but due to a really unfortunate accident a few days ago, the boys life was cut short.

a loss to everyone in the small community of the city.

a beautiful soul, lost. taken away from their lives.

even those who didn't know him too well, still were there. all dressed in black with salty tears filling their mourning eyes.

but that wasn't the only thing they all had in common.

they all hated and despised the person that ended the life of the sunshine-like boy.

the damned drunk driver.

that drunk driver that hit the blue-haired with his car. and the worst thing.

he didn't even care.

he continued driving but because it happened on a city street, people were quick to inform paramedics and the police.

the driver was caught soon after and pleaded guilty to the murder of the 19 year old boy.

good thing that he is serving his sentence now.

but that won't bring the smiley boy back.

meanwhile the boy's body was laying dead and silent in his grave.

yet his soul is still as free as ever and on its way to find a new adventure and maybe even make friends.

a/n: hello my darlings, i am back with a short story. i know that i haven't even finished admire desire yet but hey :)

i hope you all enjoy this and yes. lowercase it is. if you havent noticed ;)

have a good day and yeah :)
bye bye lixie <3