wtf is this

Bruh i think i wrote this when i was high or smth, it's so fucking bad what.

Idek why i wanted to show this in the first place
===========

Why can't we laugh now like we did then?

Neth shuddered, he clenched his hand into fists and gritted his teeth. The room was too silent to the point the only thing he heared was his own heartbeat, he let out a shaky breath. The uncomfortable tension was killing him and he didn't know what to do until a voice spoke; "Netherlands."

How come i see you and ache instead?

He flinched as he was brought back from his mind. He bit his lip out of spite as he felt shivers down his spine when the harsh and bitter tone called out his name; Indonesia. He couldn't even look into his sharp golden eyes that glow slightly. Remembering those painful memories between him and Indo just broke him, not to mention after the fights they had; Indo has completely change, despite his enthusiasm he had before. They were very close until there was a conflict broke out between them. Neth decided to look at Indo and inspected him. Indo had a serious expression plastered onto his face which made Neth gulped, the last time he saw Indo, he was never been this intimidated before. He missed the times when Indo was cheerful and friendly towards him but now.. this was his own selfish doings, he was the one who made Indo like this, he regretted deeply.
"Indies, i-"
" Don't call me that."

How come you look only pleased in bed?

He sighed.
He never wanted this to happen but it was for his brother, he had to.
" Indonesia .."
That was the new name he preferred for, After all this time..

Let's climb the cliff edge and jump again.

Indo's brows perked up slightly and changed his sitting position. Even though he was somehow amused that Neth called him by his new name,,

He still didn't look like he would forgive him at all, not like he would intend to. But they both knew, they're past relationships will never affect the events that happen in the present, and Indo swore he would never want to see his presence after this interrogation.

============
*insert cock joke*