Day 2 - Their return

They both wake up from the same bed.
"Goodmorning..." Hyunjin says, about to yawn.
"Oh fuck... My uniform is at my house, and i haven't even done my homework." Heejin covers her mouth.
While Hyunjin is dressing up, Heejin turns around. "Well we haven't thought this through well haven't we." Hyunjin mumbles out.
"Oh and my backpack too" Heejin groans and throws herself on the bed. - "It's fine we have... 30 minutes left till we have to leave to school."
Hyunjin brushes her hair while looking at Heejin. - "Should i go by myself?" - "Yeah, sure." - "Where do we meet? School entrance?"
They both confirm were they'll meet in 30 minutes. - "Alright, see ya!" Heejin puts on her shoes and quickly sprints out Hyunjins house to hers.

Heejin is out of breath from running the whole way here, "Quick, i don't want to be late.." she quickly mumbles while running to her bedroom.
A sudden voice appears behind Heejin, startling her. "Where were you the whole night, Heejin?" - Heejin quickly turns around just to find out that's her older sister, she sighs out of relief. "I was at a friends house, don't worry." Heejin turns back and closes the door to change. "Mhm, whatever." Heejins sister replies with an uninterested voice as she walks away.

After Heejin changes into her school uniform, she sprints to the bathroom to brush her teeth, put on light lipstick and brush her hair.

When she's done she grabs her backpack and quickly runs out of the house while checking her phone for the hour.
"Phew, i'm not late-" Heejin unexpectedly bumps into someone, she recognizes that scent in an instant.

"Oh hello there, Heejin, didn't think i'd find you this fast." - Sooyoung grabs Heejins tie bringing her closer to Sooyoung.
Heejin begins to panic, all her memories that were left in her old school started coming back. She takes a look at the girl next to Sooyoung, it's Soulie. She was right, Jinsoul was Soulie all along, it was their plan to keep putting me in a hell hole.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin checks her phone but Heejin still hasn't arrived, "She'll be here soon." she keeps waiting, unaware of what might be happening to her.

"Please let me go..." Heejins voice shatters in fear, eyes sparkling and full with tears. Soulie laughs at Heejins pathetic self, unable to fight them.
"Let you go? that quickly?" Sooyoung smirks but a second later her face changes to completely serious. "You really thought you can just escape so quickly, didnt you?" Sooyoung raises Heejins chin with her finger. "Look at me, Heejin." - Heejins eyes tremble in fear. "Do you want me to ruin your life in this school aswell? If not, look at me." Sooyoung feels herself getting more mad. "Please, i'll do anything, just leave me alone." Heejins voice shakes while she tries keeping eye contact with Sooyoung, but she feels embarrassed. Soulie takes a step closer to Heejin and puts her hand on Heejins head, "You're so pretty when you're crying, Heejin." she stares deeply into Heejins eyes. Soulie wipes Heejins tear with her finger, "Why do you reject all the boys who ask you out? Are you only into girls, Heejin?" Soulie teases Heejin to make her feel more embarrassed, more tears flow out of Heejins eyes. Sooyoung looks at Soulies eyes and gives her a signal that she's allowed to do anything.
"If so, i'm not very upset about that, you're giving us a bigger chance, even if you had a dirty boyfriend, that wouldn't stop us, Heejin." Soulie makes sure to end all her sentences with her name, it adds more spice. Soulie gets closer to Heejin and puts her hand on Heejins cheek, "You're burning hot, why are you so embarrassed, Heejin? It's just us, we wont hurt you.." Soulie tries to calm her down, she didn't expect her to be so weak and pathetic, she was always the though one it really confused Soulie on the inside. Soulie finally snaps back to it, "What should we do with her, Sooyoung?" She turns her head to Sooyoung. "Let's just let her go- BUT, this is not an exit to all of this, you have to meet us in the school bathroom in lunch break, if you don't, you'll regret ever existing, heard me?" Sooyoung threatens Heejin with fire behind her eyes. She quickly nods, "Answer with words." her grip on Heejins collar becomes stronger. "Yes, Sooyoung." she slightly stutters while sniffling. Sooyoung smirks, "Good girl." she lets go of her but grabs her arm so she stays still. "Meet us in the bathroom." Sooyoung plants a kiss on Heejins cheek and walks away to school, Soulie wipes the rest of Heejins dried tears and walks to school with Sooyoung, holding hands and laughing, whispering stuff to each other.