A Glimpse Of Us

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

mile and his fiancé have been engaged for almost 2 years now. however, mile does not show much emotions, doesn't talk with his fiancé much. true its an arranged marriage by both the families yet the fiancé has learnt that mile is a pure gentleman and sweet talker.

but how come mile is no longer like that?

there must be a reason.

and his fiancé is ready to find it out.

not because she loves mile so much, she just wants to know where is that mile who used to smiled wholeheartedly gives nothing now but a cold glare to everyone passing by?

'°•°'

the fiancé sitting on couch thinking of ways to convince mile to talk with her, but everytime she goes to ask, mile chooses to ignore her and do his 'work'.

this time she will sneak on what mile important things does, she needs answers.

—𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘥𝘰?

as she goes in mile's room, yes they live separately, the first thing she sees is mile staring at a pic.

he was smiling.

the smile slowly faded, into a small frown, tear droplets slowly forming, falling onto that certain pic.

—𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵—

accidentally tripping on her own, making a noise which made mile immediately put the pic back, wiping his tears using his sleeves back to that emotionless face of his, asking–

"who's there?!"

she quickly got up, standing infront of his door, staring at him.

mile leaves a sigh.

"i told you not to disturb me while i'm working."

"but you were not working." she does not hesitate to answer back.
"you were staring at that pic which has you and a guy."

exhaling, mile turning his head down to the left side.

"who's he?"

"none of your business."

"he's your lover isn't he."

..

"expected."

mile did not say anything, he took out the pic again, sat on the sofa beside him, he kept staring.

and smiling, again.

it was the real wholeheartedly smile everyone was talking about.

tears left his eyes again

—𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

it was night time, both of them were sitting out in the balcony, mile was holding his lover's pic as the fiancé was staring at the night sky viewing the stars.