start worrying

Hello hello hello.

I'm Kassandra. You might know me from my debut novel The Famoux (which you can buy in stores/online now!!). This also might be the first time we're meeting. Either way, it's so lovely to see you. Please, take a seat, have a coffee, make yourself at home.

I first started posting on this funny little website when I was sixteen. I'm twenty five years old now, out in the world, being an adult, the whole shebang, and I've got to say, it's definitely an odd time in life! A lot of stress, a lot of confusion, a lot of existentialism... Those are the kinds of things I'm trying to explore in this story here.

It has been extremely fun to lean into the darkness of my protagonist while writing this. While I have other ideas that take the notion of a quarter life crisis and consider it in a much more dramatic, emotional sense, this story definitely goes another route. It's got its good deal of introspection, but if I was trying to describe it succinctly, I might say that I Think You Should Worry is somewhat of a sadistic exercise in what it means to feel lost in your twenties, and what you just might do when you're properly at your limit....

I hope you enjoy. And I hope you're not worried.