Confused (mature)

When i woke up in the morning, at the irritating sound of the alarm clock, i was tired.
-Turn it ooff. - Derek groaned into my ear.
-Mhm..- i answered, trying to find the button of it blindly.
-Mer, please.
-Mhm...-i kept trying to find it's button with my eyes closed.
-Nothing can wake you up, can it? - he asked me, while moving to turn it off himself.
-Don't like your schedule..- he murmured into my ears, tickling my neck with his breath.
-Me neither...
-Come on, open you eyes already.
-Mhm...- i answered, ready to fall back asleep.
-Mer...
-Hmm? - i asked still not fully awake.
-This will wake you...
-Hmm? - that's when i felt his lips on mine, the warmth of his body, sharing it with me. He wasn't so soft this time, more passionate. He was leaning partly on me, mostly on the bed, above me. He held my lips together, now just enjoying the touch of them. I rolled him over, so now i was on top, not caring to hold my weight, lying on top of him, and kissed him back, with the same passion as he did. He groaned, as i pulled on his curls, - a habit of mine.
I moved on to his neck, also remembering the spot that made him weak, and sucked on it, enjoying the effects i was having on him. I bit his earlobe, and felt his hands grabbing my ass. I moved my hips over his torso, feeling him. Yeah, i definitely had a hard effect on him.
-Mer...- he groaned. As an answer i just pressed my body up against his, feeling every part of him.
-You're killing me here...-he added. I lifted myself slightly, just to look into his eyes. I kept eye-contact with him, as i moved my fingers over his pajama pants, sliding my fingers into it, from the top. I felt his need, from his groans, and from the way, he pressed himself against my hands. He got lost in my eyes, as i still kept contact with him, while i moved my hands back and forth. I kissed his stomach, going further down. He went crazy, while i was teasing him. I enjoyed the control over him, and when he was desperate, i put my head the place he liked it. I kept nodding my head up and down, wanting to return him that he gave me in the tub. When i pushed him over the edge, he pulled me up to kiss me, softly this time. He could taste himself on my tongue, and he played with my hair, fidgeting with it.
-You are ... amazing - he whispered into my ear.
-Thank you...wanted to return last night. Did it work?
-Definitely...We're gonna have to take a shower now. - aiming to the mess that we made.
-Just a quick shower. We are already late. Bailey's gonna kill me. - i warned him.
-Don't bring Bailey up when you're half naked with me...- he said, pulling me up, tossing me into the shower. We undressed quickly, and i stepped in after him. The water was freezing cold. I got goose-bumps immediately. He hugged me, and i breather him in, as the water was raining over us. He gave me some of his warmth by hugging me tightly.
-Still cold?
-No...- i giggled at him.

-Crap! We will be late! - i fussed, as we stepped in the elevator.
-No, we won't. - Izzie calmed herself.
-We will!
-Meredith, it's okay. You can tell Bailey it was because of me. - Derek offered, not letting go of my hand.
-Well, it technically was your fault...- i smirked at him, and saw him blush slightly. Finally. I made him blush once.
-You two! Stop it now! We heard you this morning! - she pointed her finger at Derek.
-And maybe you last night! Those walls are painfully thin! - she pointed at me.
-But stop it when we are here too! - the doors opened and Mark came in.
-Shepherd! - he nodded as a greeting,
-We didn't do anything! - i defended ourselves, lying a tiny one, whispering to George and Izzie quietly, trying to avoid Mark hearing it.
-Tell that hickey on Shepherd's neck. - Mark answered instead of my friends. Apparently he had a very good hearing.
-You gave me a hickey? - Derek turned me towards him, with a ridiculous smile on his face.
-Yeah...Sorry about that...But you do it all the time, just ...-i stopped suddenly aware of everybody else in the elevator,
-Now, i officially know too much about you two...-George sighed.
-Now, is the bet over yet? - Mark turned to Derek.
-No...-Derek mumbled with an apologetic look toward my friends, and me.
-Still no? Shoot Grey, just give in already! I'm losing all of my money because of you! - i turned red, holding Derek's hand, as i was holding on for life, and got out of the elevator.

-Mer! I am doing a surgery with Hanh today! With Hanh! She let me in, and i will get to hold the heart!
-Congrats, Christina! How did she let you in? Weren't you saying that she doesn't teach you?
-I was...Actually i have no idea...But she let me...So now i am enjoying the situation, and prepping the patient in an hour!
-So then what's bothering you? Good surgery, Burke's been cleared for work, Bailey is OK with you. What's it?
-Doesn't matter...-she sighed.
-Okay...Just you know, if you want to talk, come.
-Thanks. - she shot me a look.

The next morning when i woke up, i felt Derek's hands on my bare back, my T-shirt has slid up, and now his thumb was holding my back. I kissed his kips to wake him up. He kissed me back, pulling me on top of him. I grinned against him, and he kept siding my T-shirt upper and upper, until he reached my boobs. That's when our bedroom door flung open.
-Am i interrupting sex? - Christina asked staring at my bare back, as i was sitting on top of Derek.
-No. - i jumped off of him, pulling my shirt back onto it's place.
-Good. Get out! - he looked at Derek.
-What? You can't kick me out.
-I can, and i am doing it. Mer, please. - Christina begged me with her eyes.
-Derek, just for a bit, please.
-Fine..,But when i get back' there better be some sex...- he closed the door as i smiled after him.
-Come. - i patted the bed for her.
She kicked her shoes off, and got under the covers.
-Were you in the neighborhood? - i asked her.
-I was jogging.
-Christina, we don't jog.
-Sometimes i go jogging...Without you.
-So, what happened?
-If Derek robbed a bank, and you were in the getaway car, and he got caught
-What? - i asked.
-Just listen. If Derek robbed a bank, and you were driving the car, and he got caught, would you turn yourself in? Or let him go to prison alone.
-I don't know...Whose idea was it to rub the bank?
-I don't know. Both of you...-she kept fidgeting with the blanket.
- Christina, if you tell me, i might be able to help. So?
-Never mind...Forget it! - she jumped out of bed.
-Christina!
-See you at work