🧁cupcake 🧁

We wrote this smut at school so don't expect much, it's only for entrainment proposes. Anyways, i hope you enjoy reading this, cuz i did. I'm also tagging my bestie for the part she wrote.

💛

Jimin was chilling with his boyfriend on the couch in their living room.

The other guys weren't with them, they were too busy at the club talking to bitches and cheering pancake (she slays) yoongi asked his jiminie if he wanted to eat some cupcakes. His baby thankfully agreed like the obedient boy he is .

They got their asses up to the kitchen to make the cupcakes. One vanilla flavoured cupcake for jimin, and one dark chocolate cupcake just like yoongi's soul.

After they ate them they wanted to eat something else. Something that can satisfy their need for each other's touch.
Then BOOM, one minute later jimin was on his knees sucking the living shit outta yoongi's cock. Yoongi thrusts his hips slowly into jimins throat causing tears ro spill down his chubby cheeks.
Yoongi then CUMS.

This is my friend's part AmisAndInfires_hoe

Flipping jimin so his ass is facing yoongi's awaiting tongue the older proceeds to lick,suck,slurp the hella slick outta jimin's wet wet entrance aka tight virgin hole uwu.

With jimin's now wet slick hole,he smoothly moves to straddle yoongi's thigh,the slicky mess makes the slide wat too easy to ride the heckty heck out of yoongi's lanky ass thigh.

Back to my part now

Jimin suggests what's on his mind 'Riding yoongi's monster cock' and he does exactly that and without hesitation slams down on his dick not giving his hole the chance to adjust to the monster's girth, and starts moving up and down quickly,rolling his amazing dancer's hips at just the right angle, yoongi moans coming fast like a pathetic virgin into Jimin's tight wet hole.

After coming down from their high, yoongi smiles at jimin, giving him his adorable gummy grin.
"Jimin" he says with his deep hoarse voice," will you marry me?"

"Yes daddy" says jiminie.
And they did.

The End.

💙