🍔Happy meal🍔

Yoonmin were peacefully sleeping in their cozy shared apartment, cuddling each other.

Both unable to sleep, jimin tapped yoongi's cheek softly, making yoongi turn to him smiling, "can't sleep either love?" Said yoongi, with the deepest most seductive voice you could hear.
Jimin, being the clingy koala he is, hugged yoongi's bicep, laying his head on his husband's big chest, answering "yes  yoonie, I'm hungry"

"Can we get some take out?"
He continued.

" How about we go there?"

Jimin blinked a little, thinking about it, "yeah that sounds more like it.

He got up softly, pecking his husband's cheek while doing so, "come on!! Get uppp~" jimin whined cutely, pulling a laughing yoongi out of bed." Coming, coming, you cute baby"

Holding Jimin's slim waist, he opened the closet door, making his way inside and taking jimin with him, giggling like small children.

Jimin pulls his husband closer to him, closing the space that used to be there.
Jimin's lips are soft, and so warm, it took all yoongi's strength to separate their lips "fuck baby, always distracting me"
"Shut up" jimin hit yoongi's chest softly, red blush spreading on his fair cheeks.
"Come on" yoongi laughed at his husband's reaction, pulling him close so they could help each other put on some clothes, covering their bare sleep skin.

Touching jimin was touching heaven,yoongi felt like he was floating, touching his baby's body has always been his favorite thing to do.

As they got ready to head out, yoongi grabbed their car keys, pulling jimin with him.
he opens the passenger door for his husband like the gentleman he is, jimin squeals internally at his husband's cuteness but decides to play it cool.
He starts to get comfortable in his seat as yoongi gets inside the car too.
The car starts as they drive to McDonald's drive through, humming to the soft music on the radio.
They lived late night drives, they were so peaceful.

Yoongi and Jimin ate their burgers and happy meals in pure bliss,content with the fat they're gaining.

"Yoongi, let's go home please."

"As you wish, baby"

During the ride back home, jimin fell asleep in his seat, softly snoring while his cheek was squished to the car window. Yoongi noticed that later, taking off his jacket and covering the cute baby next to him, what could he say? His husband was so endearing.

Just as they arrived home, yoongi stopped the car, carrying his sleeping baby.
Taking out his house keys, yoongi opened the front door while manhandling his lover with his strong arm.

"We're home jimin"

"I'm always home when I'm with you" says a sleepy jimin.