Pilot

How have I never written a Pilot episode for Gilmore Girls before?

Lola and Rory walked down the street together. "You really don't have my Macy Gray CD?" Rory asked her twin who sighed and rolled her eyes. "Babe, you already searched my room and backpack, and my hidden snack stash. You would know if I took it. Mom probably took it to listen to in the car." Lola explained for the fifth time before they walked into Luke's together.

"Hey, it's freezing." Rory greeted their mother as they sat down. "Oh, what do you need? Hot tea, coffee --" Lorelai questioned her daughters who smiled. "Lip gloss." They said at the same time, while they didn't wear a lot of make-up they all enjoyed a nice gloss. The mother of two grinned pulling out her make-up bag.

"Aha. I have vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and toasted marshmallow." Lorelai listed off, Lola shook her head in amusement.  "Anything in there not resembling a breakfast cereal?" Rory asked while Lola grabbed the toasted marshmallow and putting it on. Lorelai pulled out another bag. "Yes. It has no smell, but it changes colors with your mood." She said placing the bag on the table, the twins shared a look.

"God, RuPaul doesn't need this much makeup." Rory scoffed in disbelief, picking up one of the makeup bags. "Wow, you're crabby." The oldest of the three said, watching her youngest. "She lost her Macy Gray CD and we both need caffeine." Lola explained smacking her lips with a smile, Lorelai nodded in understanding.

"Ooh -- I have your CD." Lorelai said pulling the case out of her purse. "Told you." The older twin taunted, shrugging when her sister shot her a glare. "Thief." Rory spat playfully making her twin laugh as she picked up her CD. "Sorry and I will get you two some coffee." The woman said picking up the two spare cups on the table and heading to the counter where Luke was at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The twins approached their mother who was on the phone, unintentionally matching, they kissed her on the cheek before slipping behind the counter, looking for stamps

The twins approached their mother who was on the phone, unintentionally matching, they kissed her on the cheek before slipping behind the counter, looking for stamps. Michel watches the girls, waiting for his boss to get off the phone to say something. 

"What is your offspring doing?" Michel questioned as he turns towards Lorelai. "We need stamps. Can I take these?" Rory answered holding some up while Lola smiled innocently, just so she could irritate the man even farther. 

"No."
"Take them."

Michel and Lorelai said at the same time. "What's with the muumuu?" The twins mother questioned gesturing to Rory's baggy sweater, that looked identical to her sisters, except Lola had tucked it into her jeans making it look less baggy. "Stop." Rory ordered, she had already gotten enough of it from Lola who was complaining about not letting her style it to make it look better.

"No, I'm just saying. You couldn't find one made of metal in case anyone has X-ray eyes?" Lola giggled at her mothers comment while Rory groaned. "And now we say good-bye." Rory said grabbing her still laughing sisters arm and began to pull her away. "Oh, hey, have Michel look at your French papers before you go." Lorelai called out stopping the twins.