🔞 RAIN X READER 🔞

You are sitting next to rain watching a movie together, you sit a bit closer to him and he moves away slightly.

"What's wrong?" You ask."n-nothing" he says as he backs away nervously

he brought his knees up to his chest and tried to avoid eye contact with you.

"What are you doing?" "nothing! He replied, a little too quickly.

"Then sit properly"

he looks away and tries to ignore you, which fails to your advantage, "put your legs down or I'll make you" you demand.

"Fine." He mumbles as he reluctantly lays his legs flat on the bed, then you see what he's been hiding.

He looks away from you shyly, "Whats going on down there?" You ask as you nod towards the bulge on his pants.

You smirk as you see his face turn red as he tries to explain himself. "I-its not what you think it is! I promise." "Then what is it?" I smirk "Uh its nothing. You dont have to worry about it" he replies, trying to avoid the question.

"I can help you out if you'd like?"

he gulps "um i-i dont know" *he backs away again*. "if you keep backing away you'll fall off the bed pretty soon" you say sarcastically.

"Now do you want me to help you or not?"

"I want you to help me" he mumbles. "Whats that.? I cant hear you." "I want you to help me y/n" "Alright" I say as I slowly pull down his pants, he watches me as I do so, the redness in his face getting more intense.

I place my hands on his YKW.(sorry I can't think of what to put 😭) I slowly move my hand up and down causing him to softly moan,

"Mmh~ y/n please.."he said quietly

"please what?"

"P-please go faster"

he moaned out loudly from your sudden increase in speed. He gasps softly as you continue to get faster

You slowly come to a stop which causes a bit of confusion.

"Huh? W-Why did you stop?" Rain asked nervously.

"Oh dont worry, you arent in trouble" you respond which slightly calms him down.

"So why did you stop then?" "Because i wanted to do this" you smirk. "Do wha- huh?!"

You pushed him down onto the bed, which took him by surprise. You signal for him to lie down on his back so he does as well as putting his hands above his head. "What are you going to do?" "You'll see" you smirk making him uneasy.

You then You put his whole length in your mouth causing him to whimper loudly. You slowly get faster, and as you get faster, his moans get louder. Each one of those beautiful noises that came out of his mouth turned you on even more. You smile as you look up at him enjoying every second of this. His body started to tense up and his moans got much louder which let you know that he was close to finishing.

"I-I think I'm going to-" his voice cracks.

"Cum for me"

"S-shit~" he moaned as he came on me

I sit next to him again and kiss him gently on the cheek. "We should clean up"

AHHH IM SO SORRY FOR THIS. ITS MY FIRST SMUTTY FANFICTION!
MY FRIEND HELPED ME MAKE THIS SO CREDITS TO HER SHE GAVE ME THE IDEA FOR THIS! I might not post very often because of school and other stuff but I will try to write as much as I can!!