REACTION

you pranking them with a fake hicky

Heeseung:

Heeseung was really busy this days with training and you missed him very much so you decided to go and watch his training. He didn't even noticed you when you entered the room. You had to do a fake caught so he would notice you. „Oh, hey. What are you doing here? It's late" he said turning of the musik. „I wanted to see you" you say hugging him from the back. You realized how good he smells.

„Are you gonna come home today?" you ask him.

Since he's practicing very long he just sleeps in a little apartment near here with one of his friends which also practice all day. „I planned to sleep by jake again...."

„Oh okay then?" You gave him a hug and a little kiss and where about to leave. „Wait" he grabs your hand and pulls you closer. „What is this?" he asks and points to your neck. You curled your hair yesterday and burned yourself. You tried to cover it up with make-up after you took a shower it obviously came down. „Oh you mean this?" you swiped over it lightly.
„Yeah what is that?" he ask in a serious tone

„You know yourenever home these days so..:"

He gave a blanke stare that you've never gotten to see in your entire life..
„i'm just kidding i burned myself with a hear curler" you say laughing at his face.

„Let's go home, I won't let you alone after this" he tells you and grabs your hand. „But it was just a hair curler" ...'i know but you still shouldn't make that unfunny joke.' He then just walked with you home.

On the way you didn't even dared to say something because it seemed like he was kinda mad about the joke. You just looked down till you guys arrived home.

He went to the shower straight and you went after him. When you came back you found him sleeping on the bed. Atleast you thought he was sleeping. You laid beside him and wrapes your arms around him. When he moved you removed your arms thinking he doesn't want to get hugged.

You then turn away from him but suddenly he pulled you back and got on top of you. You didn't even had a chance to react cuz he kissed you right away. „I love you" he said as he pulled away what made you kinda shocked cuz you thought he's mad. „please don't meat other man's when i'm not around" he says with a sad and tired voice.
You didn't wanted and also couldn't say anything so you decided just to hug him back and sleep.

Jay:

Jay came home last night really late. You were showering that's why you didn't hear him coming home. When you came back from your shower you saw jay already sleeping on the bed just like a baby. You layed down beside him and fell asleep too.

When you woke up in the morning and jay wasn't beside you. You decided to do some makeup.

While you were doing it you thought about pranking jay. You did a fake hickey .. maybe he would fall for it.
You went downstairs to find him and did , he was cooking breakfast.
You wrapped your hands around him what made him move away from the heat just to hug you.
He gave you a kiss and smiled at you.

He was about to turn and continue cooking but he stoped when he saw your neck. For a semiconductor he waited but then turned around and continued cooking. It was really awkward because he didn't said anything even tho he saw it. When you guys were eating in peace he then asked you about it.