1 alone

She looks like that but brown hair
Pov Ann Toya
Just a anther day at school I don't want to go to but have to long selves to hide the bruises,scars, and cuts. It may be hot but I just have to deal with it.

I live with just my dad my mom died giving birth to me so my dad blames me for her death and beats me. I don't have friends I don't talk to people there just jerks who bully me.

(Time skip)
Running as fast as I can to get to school and then bang I'm on my but I look and I hit some boy and scattered our things. "Sorry" I said "hey it happens you no" I garbed all I could and ran I was scared I don't talk to people like him really happy and all will I don't talk a lot to begin with.

Just in time I gout in my seat in the back of the class and looked you the window tell the teacher got in. "Good morning we have a new student pleas come in" "hi my name isn Max takem nice to meat you Hay it's you." I look up to see that boy from a bit a go walking to me and setting my nots I dropped on my desk. "Thank you "
He has baby blue eyes and brown hair with blond high lights.

Pov Max

Wow she's in my class I'm lucky she's pretty to green eyes long brown hair with blond high lights with bangs that cover one eye. "So what's your name" she looks at me like 'your talking to me' "Ann" she has such a high voice "cool I'm Max"

(Hay guys tell me what you think and i will keep it up thx)