Bryan x Vendi 💙

(A/n I'm so sorry if u are here for mostly the ship, but gosh I want more Vending Machine boi and Daycare Orphan to interact more yk yk. Bryan is here ofc. it wouldn't be a ship chap if he wasn'tttt.

Also I wrote this after my chap I said I wouldn't write this ship after the other so imma just post a diff chap and then this one LMAO

Yk what. Screw it. I lied. I'm obsessed with this ship and u can judge me for it)

TW/CW: Yum yum alcohol mentions,

Words: 1.1k

Gregory POV:

I don't know why we were even here to begin with. Well, that's a lie actually. I have an idea. Bryan was a bit too drunk to drive and had no idea where the place he was staying was at and Vendi didn't want to drop Gregory at his grandparents, so they were here at Vendi's place.

"It's a big house." I stared at it in awe.

"Yeah... it may not be necessary, but I'm a bit materialistic and just like showing my stuff off." Vendi opened the driver's door and went to the passenger's side for Brydad.

I got out on my own and saw him supporting my dad. I guess being tired and drunk wasn't a good idea. I think I'll be keeping that in mind when I turn 21! I think that's the drinking age here.

I walked beside the two and stood there and started bopping my head left to right. Perhaps Sun's habits were lingering onto me. It was whatever though! It was a fun thing to do I thought.

Vendi helped Brydad up the stairs and was going to show me some room or something. I didn't recall. Apparently there was a game room up here too. I think 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a gaming room, and an office!

"Stay here for a minute please, Gregory." The red-eyed seemed to want to help out dad first.

"Of course! I'll just be here then." I gave a cheeky smile.

I think he took Bryan to the guest room. It actually matched Bryan alright. Just some red, black, and yellow. Pretty nice. The bed did look expensive and everything else in that room. I still had my shoes on though. No big deal I guess?

Vendi didn't end up closing the door and left it half way. I just peeked to see what was going on. Brydad was saying something to him and he was just shaking his head and repeatedly telling him to go to bed and such.

"We'll deal with it in the morning." That was Vendi's final decision after some talking.

Brydad didn't seem to have the energy to really do anything about it. He was tired. I feel bad though. It isn't my fault of course! I just wish he wouldn't stress himself out so much and take the fall for everything and everyone.

I didn't even realize he had much alcohol. I think it was some shots or whatever. Wine? I don't know the exact term. Just strong stuff is how Vendi explained it.

"So, this is the game room I talked about." Vendi opened a door to reveal it all.

Who on Earth fits three TVs in a room? There were legit three on the wall ahead. Two computers on the right with a laptop. He also had a whole self of games for different consoles in between the desks. There were decorations of different games like Animal Crossing, Among Us, Roblox, Cult of The Lamb, Splatoon, etc.

There were older consoles like the Nintendo 64 and the Wii and Wii U. I don't know the exact difference of the Wii and Wii U, but oh well! The left wall was just full of consoles that weren't hooked up already to the three tv screens. Two Nintendo's were connected to two of the TV's and a PS5 was on another.

"This. Is. So. Cool." I swear my eyes grew bigger, metaphorically speaking.

"Yup, I even have another room that you can stay in." He put a hand on my shoulder and started walking to another door.

Gosh this CEO guy is so cool. No wonder everyone thinks he's Bryan's boyfriend. He's literally awesome and seems to care a lot about his well being.

I opened the door and it was actually a pretty sick room. It looked awesome. Actually matched me pretty well. Is that weird or normal? It was like it was designed for me. I guess that's cool?

"I love it!" I rushed in to explore it.

"I'm glad," Vendi gave a little hum, "some time went into these rooms."

"I see..." I looked over to a balcony.

"You're interested in the balcony? All three bedrooms have one." He informed me.

"All three!?" I looked back to see if he was serious."

"Yes, yes. Both guest rooms and my own." He might've found my excitement amusing.

"You can hurry off to bed now..." He put his hand on the door handle.

"Wait!" I wanted to ask him something.

"Can you play the Switch with me tomorrow?"

He didn't think much about it, "Sure, wake me up whenever. I don't mind truly."

He closed the door and started to walk off.

"Thank you, Father." I didn't even mean to say that out loud.

His foot steps stop for an actual long time. It was awkward... maybe he wasn't actually standing in the hallway? Heh, he most certainly was. I wonder what he was even thinking.

I stopped wondering after I heard him continue to Bryan's room? I think the room he was in. It wasn't that long of a walk and seemed perfect distance. I'm not like a distance scientist whatever person.

I crawled into bed and pulled the blue striped blanket and plain lighter blue over me. It was a nice and comfy bed. The mattress was something you could lay down forever in and it'd still be a pleasant feeling.

"I'm so telling Chica and the others about this." I spoke quietly to myself.

They would love to hear the story and probably not get off the brunet's back about it, but there wasn't so much cool stuff going on or interesting. Just so much drama and some creepy edge feeling all around.

(A/n I'm thinking of making each chap stretch to 1k words and above now. I feel my writing is getting stronger and it'll be a good thing to do. Also, am I the only one who would think it'd be funny if Halloween killed me. I don't think I'd be upset abt it. random thought-)