𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

The play of 'Romeo and Juliet' was just then finishing up,"For never was a story of more woe Than this of Juliet and her Romeo." Andrew Harper, the guy that played Prince Verona said in one of those deep, acting voices. With a flick of his bright orange-red hair, and a giant smile showing of his dimples, he took a step back. Where as Blake McCarthy and Isabella Waltz, the two who played Romeo and Juliet, took a bow. The crowd was pretty silent up until Andrew stepped forward again, made a fancy pose where he flicked his hand, and shouted, "YOU MAY CLAP NOW!" Suddenly, everyone in the audience flew up and started clapping, throwing flowers, screaming, all that stuff that happened at the end of a play.
Eventually, everyone of the actors went backstage to meet their parents and get out there costumes. Soon enough, everyone was with there parents except Blake, Isabella, and Andrew. "You two did amazing!" Andrew said, amazed. "Aw, Drew! Your so sweet!" Isabella stood up at Andrew and kissed him on the cheek. The three stayed there up until some lady with blonde hair in a bun that had tall heels came up to Blake. "Oh! Blake McCarthy! How wonderful finding you so easily! You have been suggested to go to Hollywood High-school!" The lady said with an excited voice. Blake tilted his head to the lady that had a tag labeled 'Ms. HardRock' on her chest. "Um.. you have the wrong Blake McCarthy.." Blake told her, putting his hands in his pockets. "No, no, I don't have the wrong Blake McCarthy! Your drama teacher suggested you for Hollywood High! Are you excited?!" The lady replied, bending down a bit, smiling widely with her completely white teeth. "I.. don't really know..." Blake tried telling her, but when Blake's step-mom came in, and Mrs. HardRock told her. she was not getting the message.
Mrs. McCarthy grabbed Blake's arm and dragged him out the door, jabbing her long nails into him. When they got in the car, "BLAKE. MCCARTHY." Was the first thing he heard. "How dare you! You even know exactly that Deric goes to Hollywood High School already!" Deric was Blake's step brother. And honestly, Blake wasn't very excited to be going to the same school as him anyway. "But, Emma-" Blake said, trying to cut her off, but she just continued scolding him.
When they got back to their house, Mrs. McCarthy sent him straight to his room, no matter if he wanted to talk to his dad, he got sent straight up anyway.

No happy birthday,
No matter.
And Blake turned 15, on the day of the play, on the day of when he had started an entire new life.
HOLLYWOOD HIGH.

short prologue
11/1/22