not enough time?

Kazuha admitted that playing with his new found buddy was fun, they would play for hours and only takes a break when they will shower, eat, or go to sleep. He also like wasting his time gaming with Kuni, or so what IamanArchon introduced himself.

Well not until school starts, they barely had enough time to play games. They still talk to each other on discord but not like how they use to be. No one was to blame for, they both wants to prioritize their studies and limits their gaming time.

But that doesn't mean that they liked studying.

IamanArchon
This teacher really sucks, I would rather hear my neighbors dog bark than listening to him

MapleLeaf
Oh? I suggest you listen to him and try looking at a different perspective to enjoy his teachings

IamanArchon
Wow like I never thought of that
He and I just ain't fckning connecting
Maybe I should try cutting, he's too old to notice me gone anyways

Before Kazuha coul reply, he was surprised that his phone was taken away from him.

"I'll be taking this Mister, now stand up and answer this question" His professor glared at him. He was a little embarrassed upon getting caught but it was lessen when he correctly answered the question.

"Good, I know that you are smart Kazuha but that isn't an excuse for using your phone during class" His professor shook his head like he was disappointed at something.

"I'm really sorry Professor, it wont happen again" Kazuha bowed down as he was apologizing. The latter did not respond and turned his back at Kazuha.

"I'll give it back at the end of class" Kazuha muttered a small thank you before sitting down.

He let out a deep sign before listening to his professor. His sitmate nudge at him a bit making Kazuha look at him.

"That was new, I didn't know the good example Kazuha would use his phone during discussion" Heizo teased.

"Yeah, it was kinda out of character of me" Kazuha let out a sign again while his sitmate chuckled.

"I wonder who might the Almighty Kazuha must be chatting" Heizo teased more. Kazuha just shook his head and looks at front, completely ignoring his sitmate.

Kazuha didn't feel a bit of regret by his actions, but he was a little guilty getting caught on act. He let out a chuckle knowing that Kuni doesn't have anyone to lessen his boredom now, he wondered if Kuni really did cut his class. Whatever he did, Kazuha won't know until the end of his class.
______

IAmanArchon
Hey Kazuha
Loser
Dipsht
I swear if you'll ignore me-
Did you get caught? Oof
Then cutting it is

Read at 16:56

MapleLeaf
Yeah I got caught thanks to a certain someone
I'm kidding I'm also at fault here

IamanArchon
Welcome back dumbass
Hurry up and log in to ur account I can't handle this noobs anymore

MapleLeaf
I'm still at school you know..

IamanArchon
That why I told u to hurry up dipsht

MapleLeaf
Yeah just give me a couple of minutes

Read at 17:01

IamanArchon
Forget it, I can't play
An old hag is being an old hag again..
Don't miss me too much dumbass

Sent 17:08