:3.2:

After his talk with Five, Luther dragged Klaus back to the Academy. Jade had decided to go with them, but not before letting Five know that she needed a shower, and would be back later with dinner.

Now, gathered in the sitting room with the rest of siblings, watching the video that Luther was showing them, she's beginning to wonder if she should have just dealt with being a little grimey.

"I mean, do you really think Mom would hurt Dad?" Vanya asked, watching as intently as the rest of them as the Mom in the video turned her back on their dying father.

"You haven't been home in a long time, Vanya. Maybe you don't know Grace anymore." Luther gave her a side-eye as he said it, letting her know what he really meant.

You haven't been a part of this family for a long time, Vanya.

"If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner's report." Diego lilted, refusing to believe Luther's theories.

"Well, I don't need a report to tell me what I can see with my own eyes." Everyone rolled their eyes at that one. Allison took another swig of her drink, and Diego scoffed.

"Maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision." He approached the TV, raising a hand to the buttons on the side. "Look closer."

He clicked a button, rewinding the tape, and gestured for everyone to watch as it continued to play.

"Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up," Diego turns away from the TV as everyone moves a little bit closer. "Monocle's gone."

"Oh, yeah!" Klaus exclaims, throwing some snacks into his mouth as if he was watching a movie. Jade reached over to snatch a few of the snacks, and when he pulled them away, she glared up at him.

"I paid for those." She reminded, and he begrudgingly tilted the bag to let some of the chips fall into her hand.

"She wasn't poisoning him. She was... taking it." Diego moved to lean on the back of the couch, turning back to face everyone. "To clean it."

"Then where is it?" Luther looked around at everyone, as if any one of them might have the answer. "No, I've searched the house, including all of her things. She doesn't have it."

"That's because I took it from her." Diego looked down, swirling his own drink around the glass. "After the funeral."

"Uh oh." Klaus signed to Jade. She nudged him and shook her head, throwing another chip into her mouth.

"You've had the monocle this whole time? What the hell, Diego?" Allison finally stood from her position leaning against the pillar, looking between Luther and Diego in disbelief.

"Give it to me." Luther walked toward Diego with a demanding hand out, but the latter stopped him with a glare.

"I threw it away."

"You what?" Luther spat, and Allison scoffed, taking another heavy sip of her drink.

"Look, I knew that if you found it on Mom, you'd lose your shit." Diego stood, pointing one of his knives right at Luther. Jade stepped forward, dumping the chips that she had back into the bag that Klaus was holding. "Just like you're doing right now."

"Diego, you son of a bitch."

As soon as their fists went up, Jade was between them, humming. The ground began to shake as she glared at the both of them, daring them to come closer.

"Hey! No, calm down." Vanya called out, holding her hands out as she took a tentative step forward.

Jade stopped humming, and the boys lowered their hands, all three turning to face their sister.