all valley

❝ season one, episode seven ❞

"Stablize your base Hawk. Keep your balance, full rotation when you strike." Johnny kicked his foot back. "Yes Sensei!" Eli continued punching.

A student flinched as Johnny walked by. "Did you just flinch virgin?" He tried it on another student and he also flinched. "Holy shit we got a room full of flinchers." Everyone but Janiya, Miguel and Aisha answered. "Yes Sensei!"

"That was not a question. Raise your hand of you've never been punched in the face before." Everyone but Janiya and Miguel raised their hands.

"Before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you will take a punch to the very hard to the face. Robinson and Wick, line them up and unflinch this group." Johnny ordered. Janiya cracked her knuckles and punched them one by one. "Don't go easy on me." Eli smiled.

"Wasn't my intentions." Janiya punched him causing him to fall on the ground. Miguel and Johnny turned their heads. "Don't worry he's fine." Janiya smiled.

"Yup I'm okay, just a tooth.."

×××

"I need somewhere romantic  but not too romantic." Miguel said. "Go on a late night drive and look at the stars." Janiya suggested.

"Drive?"

"Oh my bad." Janiya looked away remembering Miguel didn't even have a car, nor did he know how to drive. "You could take her to get tattoos." Eli added. "Not for a first date." Janiya frowned.

"Well I know a guy." Eli took his gi off showing off his huge back tattoo. "Just hooked me up with his bad boy."

"Holy shit."

"That is badass!"

"Fourteen hours in the chair, Janiya what'd you think?" Eli turned to her.

The girl studied the tattoo, there was an eagle with a blue mohawk. "It's ugly-" She bluntly responded causing Miguel to nudge her. "I mean it's cool, totally badass."

Janiya was never the type to lie or sugar coat to people. Probably one of the main reasons her past friendships weren't successful.

"Your parents know about that?" Janiya asked, trying to change the subject. "Oh they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a t-shirt until college. Probably longer, please don't tell them."

"So any other suggestions?" Miguel asked looking at Aisha. "Don't look at me. Me and Sam aren't friends anymore." Aisha said.

"Okay but I need you help." Miguel pleaded.  "Fine she likes chocolate and astronomy."

"Banned?!" Johnny yelled from the office. Miguel and Janiya went to go see what was wrong. "Ban me I'll ban you!!" Johnny yelled at the phone before hanging up.

"Sensei what's going on?"

"Cobra Kai has a life time from entering the All Valley tournament." He explained. "What?! That's not fair!" Miguel exclaimed.

"Well Cobra Kai did get banned due to the poor sportsmanship in the 1985 tournament by some Silver guy or whatever." Janiya informed.

"There's nothing I can do about it." Johnny sighed. "What happened to uh, never accept defeat. There is no no." Miguel protested, walking up to the desk.

"That is very toxic ideology, throw it away now," Janiya interrupted. "Anyways there is something you can actually do, start by going to a board meeting which is held at All Valley sports arena." Johnny's eyes lit up and he stood up from the chair. "You're one badass genius!"

Later that day, Miguel went on his first date and Johnny had some business to do.
Janiya laid across the couch as she listened to her siblings run off at the mouth.

"You Iike Anthony Larusso?!"

"No, I just think...I think he's a cool guy." Destiny stammered. "You're lying, I can't believe you like that fat fu-"

"Dez no bodyshaming." Janiya chimed in. "I can't believe you like that...thing." Dez corrected himself. "I do not, besides there's nothing wrong with being fat." Destiny objected.

"Yes you do your face is literally red, you like Anthony Larusso!!" Dez shouted.

"No I don't! Shut up Dezmon!"

"Don't tell me what do, I'm older than you!" The boy sassed. "Only by 2 minutes!" Destiny scoffed.

"Man I can wait until we get to school." Dezmon snickered as he ran upstairs, Destiny jumped out  of her seat and followed right behind him. "You better not say shit!"

Janiya sighed as she laid her head back. The girl placed both airpods in her ears and closed her eyes, relaxing to the music.

©𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐘𝟑𝐗