Step-Daddy~ KTH

~Your pov~

my mom got married a week ago with her own boss, firstly I was a little bit upset but soon I realised how lonely mom was after dad's death so it's all good for her to have someone in her life. but, things went worse when I saw the men mom was gonna marry, he is the man I lost my virginity to, I was drunk and I just went with the flow of heat and ended up....fucking a man ten years older then me.

I was still being so much positive that he must had forgotten me but, NO, the destiny have to play nasty, he remembers me and trying to be near me, but man you are committed, to my mom, you are my dad, stay fucking away.

I don't want to be killed my mom, cause of this hottie. but why mom married him he is younger then mom right? yeah he is younger. WTF. I realised it today, haha what a fool I am.

~Taehyung pov~

I was walking behind my wife as she is making her way downstairs with her luggage as she is going to a business trip, which I "planned" for her. I don't love her but saying that she got a good body will be a understatement and I love that body for sure. I had fucked her in my office itself, bend on my table her ass up in air but I never wanted to marry someone older, I like younger girls, they are my type. but I had to marry her because my dad saw us making out in my cabin and he made me marry her, I was so much angry on this stupidity but I calmed my ass down who is my so-called step daughter, whom I fucked in a bar. that was the best, a virgin bitch.

//flashback//

I was sitting on the bar counter when a young girl came next to me and asked for some strong drinks when she is fully wasted and she started to drink, I was thinking what's wrong with the young generation that's when the girl stumbled and felt on me, specially on my lap. her face was looking eternal her full lips were parted slightly, her eyes were shining, her bread cheeks were flashed red like a tomato, her dress was showing her cleavage and a little bit part of her boobs, she is a full meal.

"take care, stand straight and go home, it's not safe here" I said making sure not to sound rude but a little bit stern and tried to stand her up on her feet, but she threw her hands on me and encircled them on my neck and tried to kiss me but I kept some ideal space between us cause she is young and drunk too I can't let my hormones take over me. "yah let me kiss you daddy" she said in a drunk voice, "If you was gonna one of my bitch then you was not gonna walk for weeks" I said threatening her and letting my hormone take over me, she whined and hugged me, I again tried to push her but my body was just acting opposite of my mind, she tip-toed and kissed me, that's when I lost it and kissed her back, I started sucking her lips which tasted like strawberry, I squeezed her right hip lightly and she gasped and that's when she opened her mouth and I explored her whole mouth by my tongue and she started hitting my chest with her small fist indicating that she is out of breath but she have to know that she messed with wrong man. I was not gonna leave her soon but a girl came and parted us away "y/n are you alright? and who is this man?" the young generation is indeed rude, "he's my boyfie" wait girl from when? "oh ok enjoy then". does she knows that what 'enjoy' meant for me.

now I know girl in front of me is y/n and right now she is horny to fuck any man, that's my green card. "let's get a room" I whispered seductively, my hormone and alcohol taking over me and she nodded desperately.

soon we both ended up in a dull motel room as soon as we entered I locked the room and she pushed her whole body on me and started rubbing herself on me, she is trying to dominate me? really? babe daddy's dom here. I pushed her to the wall and pinned her hands upwards and started kissing her roughly. I felt her blood in my mouth and I stopped and looked at her, she still looks beautiful even after being ruined, I realised one thing that she is not too good in kissing so I wonder if she's still a virgin. we both were lost in a eyecontact and she kissed me again, I kissed her back and indicated her to wrap her legs around me and she did so, she wrapped her legs on my torso and I lead us to bed, I pinned her both hands from my one hand and started undressing her, it was quite simple cause she was wearing a cocktail dress, she was left in her undies and I started sucking her collarbone and un-hooked her bra, her boobs which were perfect in size not too big, nor too small came in my gaze and I started sucking on them that's when a moan came out of her mouth and she bit her lips to stop those sounds, I saw her biting her lips and that gave me hard time, right now my little one is impatient for this little one.