Heated night. (LEMON 🍋)

During the night, Toad was relaxing in the night sky alone, that is until he saw Blake walking towards him.

Toad: you know you're gonna catch a cold wearing that

Toad: you know you're gonna catch a cold wearing that. So is there any particular reason you're walking around dressed like that?
Blake: it's my heat cycle babe and since you're my boyfriend, I need you to relieve me of my heat.
Toad: and since when am I your boyfriend?
Blake: since the day you've helped me escape from Ada. It was then I fell in love with you so I made you my boyfriend.
Toad: so it's a "love at first sight" type of thing?
Blake: yep that's right.

At this point, Toad only had one thought in his mind.

Toad's mind:

Blake removed her underwear while Toad removed all of his clothes revealing his massive erect cock.

Blake: you're really big down there and you didn't tell your beloved girlfriend? Shame on you.
Toad: well I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it so I didn't tell you, Pyra, Mythra Asuna or Pyrrha.
Blake: doesn't matter now darling. ~❤

Blake started to suck on his cock vigorously while she's stroking it with her breasts. This made her pussy dripping wet. A few minutes passed and Toad came inside Blake's mouth.

Blake: you were backed up for quite a while dear. ~❤
Toad: well I have been a virgin for a long time that is until I met you.

Blake didn't say anything and inserted Toad's thick cock inside her pussy, making her moan in ecstasy.

Blake: I knew your cock was big but I didn't think it'd be this big. ~💞

Blake started moving, making her moan even more. It's a clear indication that she's enjoying it. Toad on the other hand was trying to be the dominate one but Blake wouldn't let him. She prefers being the dominate one. As Toad was fucking her, he was groping her breasts, making her nipples stiff.

Blake: naughty boy. You just wanted to grope my breasts didn't you. ~💞
Toad: I can't help it. Your boobs are pretty big.
Blake: it's fine just don't stop Fucking me! Give me all of your cum! Impregnate me! ~💞

Toad sped up until he was at his limit.

Toad: crap! Blake I'm about to cum!
Blake: don't pull out! Keep it in! I want you to get me pregnant!

Toad thrusts one more time and came inside her pussy, filling her to the brim with semen.

Blake: *panting* that felt so good. I might get addicted to this. I love you so much Toad.

They both share a kiss and went to sleep.