Chapter 5: Meeting the Otaku Demon

Third person's pov

"just so we're clear, I didn't do this because I'm afraid of lucifer okay" Mammon said while opening the gates of a very old mansion

'So this is what the House of Lamentation looks like in real life.'

Cale observes the house when he felt someone staring at him. He turn around and saw Mammon who looks like he is waiting for him to say something

"Sorry, wasn't listening"

Tick marks grew into Mammon's head as he started to scold Cale for not listening to THE GREAT MAMMON. They walk inside the house while Mammon is explaining to him about the place and Cale just zoning him out because he already knows what the demon is saying.

As he continue to observe, he saw a bulletin board where there are some announcements about the RAD and one flyer advertising an opening for a part time position.

"Hey don't just stand there. Hurry up before I leave you behind." Mammon said before looking at where Cale is staring.

"Are you interested in finding a job? You can look at that later"

Cale smirked after hearing this.

"I don't need a job"(A/N: Yes sugar da-----)

"Huh how are you going to survive if you don't have money?" Mammon look at him confused "I'm sure as hell I won't give you mine even if you beg me to"

"Here, let me give you some advice if you want to survive even a day here in devildom. If ever a demon looks like they are about to attack you... Mammon paused his words to sound more dramatic. "You either run or die."

Mammon looks at him up and down and says, "Though it looks like you're still going to die anyway because of how frail you are,"

"How about this? I vote for YOU to die, Mammon." A purple-haired demon suddenly butts in (A/N HEHE BUTTS).

Mammon jumps after hearing this 

"...Uh, l-listen up human! This here is the Leviathan, the avatar of envy. He's the third oldest of us brothers. Since his name is sorta hard to say, you can just call him Levi!" Mammon stated quickly. He ignored Levi and wants to get away from him fast before his brother begins to bombard him with questions about some money he borrowed. Though it looks like luck is not on his side.

'His hair really reminds me of Justin Bieber'

"Mammon, give me back my money. Then go crawl in a hole and die.

The 2 demon brothers continued their 'talk'. Almost forgetting the human beside them.

"You've been telling me that for the last 200 years, Mammon"

"Hey, no! It hasn't been 200 years! It's been 260! Get it right, Levi"

Cale deadpanned after hearing this '.....he shouldn't have said that'

like seriously, isn't he the avatar of greed? Shouldn't he be the wealthiest out of all the demon brothers?

"Unbelievable. Seriously Mammon, you're----"

"I'm what? Scum? Is that what you're gonna say?"

"--you're a lowlife and a waste of space"

Mammon was clearly hurt by this and Cale decided to leave before he got caught up with their fight. But before he can leave, Mammon suddenly faces him and holds both of his shoulders

"Listen, remember my advice from before? Well, you're about to witness that for real." 

Cale felt like he was about to get in trouble so he tries to get away from the demon but the grip on his shoulders are strong.

"So it's time for you to die, because if its either you or me, it ain't gonna be me!" with that Mammon run his ass of

"Do you realized what just happened? Mammon used you as a distraction to get away from me. ....Or maybe I should say he used you as a sacrifice---" Before Levi can finish his words he felt a scary aura surrounding cale

Cale's pov

Using the word 'Tired" is understatement. First he wakes up in an different environment only to find out he was kidnapped and forced to study in a demon school away from his family. Now he needs to deal with some otaku and greedy demons' problem

" H-hey calm down. I'll admit that Mammon is one of the scummiest scumbags you'll ever meet." 

He saw Leviathan whose seemingly scared of him but not wanting to show it and wants to calm him down.

'Why does he look scared of me. I'm very weak"

"But still, that was pretty dumb of you letting him use you like that." 

He glared at the demon in front of him. He wants to say something but he is very tired to reason out with him.

"This is EXACTLY why humans are--"

It looks like  Levi suddenly thought of something and smile deviously

"...Wait a second. Humans ...yes, that's it.....Suddenly I've got an idea"

"Listen, are you free right now? Of course you are. You've got to be right?" Cale suddenly felt uncomfortable because of how Levi look at him hopefully with a scary smile on his face

"You know what? Never mind. Either way, you're coming with me"

(A/N: AYOOWW WHAT)

Cale have no choice but to let the demon drag him

'I want my slacker life back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

I don't know when will my next update be because I'm always busy. But I want to update this chapter before school starts again.

Anyways I just want to add this meme

Cale: Someone please give me patience.
Levi: Shouldn't it be strength?
Cale: If it's strength, you will all be dead by now.