40.

Hazel Fenty

I kissed mom and the twins before leaving out with Bashar. He helped me put my bags in the back and then opened the passenger door for me to get in. I can say I was still upset with him. He didn't tell me happy birthday and he was still acting weird. I thanked him, and he walked around to his side. He closed the door and pulled off.

"How are you?" He asked, looking at me then back at the road. I looked out the window at the non existent field we were passing due to it being nighttime.

"Fine." I answered, as my phone buzzed.

Mommy Bear
use protection
hazel nut. ily❤️

I smiled brightly at the text and forwarded it to Harlow.

"Hazel!" I shot my head up in Bashar's direction.

"What?" I answered, my face twisted up like he had passed gas.

"Do you hear me talking to yo ass?" Licking my lips, turned in my seat a little.

"Apparently not, if you had to fucking yell." I retorted sarcastically.

"Yo what is the problem? Ever since the movie a few weeks ago, you been tripping. Like shorty, I'm just trying to do something nice for you-"

"You being weird!" I argued, raising my voice. I wasn't trying to be a bitch on my day but he was really pissing me off. At this point he could turn the car around and take me back home.

"How mama?" He asked, calmly.

"You being secretive, like you hiding something. I don't like shit like that. I should not be feeling like my boyfriend is cheating on me." I admitted, looking at him. We were now driving on top of a bridge, the lights lighting our way over and the water moving abruptly in the moonlight.

"Hold on, cause I don't even roll like that. Secondly, if I wanted to cheat on you- first off I would've just ghosted yo ass but I didn't. I see something in you that I don't see in any other female. I don't stick my dick in just anybody. I don't just go around dating people just for the fun of it. What's I ask you to be my girl, you mine for life. Now, if I offended you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it." I was quiet for a second before responding.

"So what about you hiding your phone? Turning it off or switching apps when I come around?" I watched his facial expression and body language. He didn't flinch, or show any kinds of suspicious or nervousness.

"Coincidences happen, and being that you were overthinking, caused my body language to trigger your thoughts of another woman. When there isn't. I don't hide shit unless by all means necessary. Which means if it's dealing with your life and it's a life death situation then I'll hide it but now? I'm not hiding anything." I didn't know how to feel. Did he just gaslight me? Am I tripping? My intuition radar reads cheater and usually my intuition is never wrong.

"Okay." Was all I said. "You can take me home." I spoke up. He looked over at me.

"For what?" Bashar replied, looking puzzled

"I want to go home. I'm not doing this shit again." I shook my head. "Take me home now or I'm calling my mom." I threatened, scrolling to my mom's contact.

"Doing what shit, Hazel? He was slowing down.

"This lying and manipulation routine. If you can't tell me the truth, then, we don't need to be together." It hurt me to say that. I wasn't tying to ruin my own birthday but my thoughts were eating me alive to the inside, out. I popped the door open and stepped out for some fresh air. The wind was blowing up my sundress. It was cool but it felt good on my legs.

"I'm not lying to you Hazel. What the fuck? Can you please not do this right now? Your ruining your day baby. I'm not lying to you." He pleaded. He grabbed my wrist but I snatched it away. We hadn't even gotten all the way of the bridge. God forbid if I jump from here.

"Don't touch me." I gritted, looking at him then back at the naked field. There was a neighborhood of houses just a few yards away. Luckily no one was coming. Surprisingly since it was only ten. We had to reschedule seven due to him having something to take care of.

"Baby." Bashar sighed. I could tell he was frustrated but I should be the one that's frustrated. "What can I do to make it up to you? Huh?" He asked. "Want me to eat your pussy? Huh? Is that what you want?" His voice was deep and husky. He brought chills down my spine and my lower area was tingling.

"No, Bashar." I lied. It would make me feel good sexually but it wouldn't take away the fact that I thought he was eating someone's else's pussy. Bashar's hand rubbed my thighs, he rubbed upward until he reached my panties. I exhaled slowly. "Are you sure?" He asked, his lips close to my ear. He reached his hand in, his fingers grazed my clit making me goosebump all over.

A moan escaped from lips. His touch was forcing me to take his sexual temptation. I didn't want it because I was mad but I needed to release this tension that was built up. We headed back to car. He opened the backseat door. I laid down, he flipped my dressed up, slid my panties to the side and began eating me. The feeling of his tongue swirled around my clitoris and my inside drove me crazy. I moaned out grabbing his head. I hope no one comes driving across this bridge.

We had finally reached the hotel. It was beautiful and the beach was right below us. It was quiet and there wasn't much going on, since we had arrived during the night. Bashar checked in with the receptionist, and we received our key. Bashar grabbed the cart to put our luggage on. We'd be staying until Sunday afternoon.

When we reached our room I unpacked my feminine hygiene products, my bath rags, and pajamas. Bashar turned on the tv while I started the shower. I prepared my wash and towel, then brought in my pjs. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in. My music played as the water dampened my skin. Today had been a long day and I was honestly ready for bed. Luckily, I didn't have work until Tuesday but still, school and my party wore me out.

After I was done showering, Bashar went in next. As I was coming out of the bathroom, I noticed the room was decorated. There was gifts everywhere. Candles were lit, and soft music was playing. This is how I know I take entirely too long in the shower.

"Bashar." I dragged, whispering. I'm so spoiled. All that extra shit I pulled and this was probably why he was secretive? I need to be more careful how I handle things, because I don't want to mess up what we have.

-pls forgive me for this disappointing ending :/ i really wasn't feeling this chapter and my writers block has been eating me alive on this book. i have so much inspiration for my other stories but i will make it up to y'all. :))