How You Met

Clawd Wolf-

Always being in the shadows was your thing. Staying out of the ghostly gossip or being a part of a friend group. You stayed with your one and only friend Twyla. Twyla is the daughter of the boogeyman. Being friends with Twyla also meant being friends/aquentences with Howleen Wolf. She is the younger sibling to 2 monster high students, none of which know you're alive.

One day you were trying to open your locker, ironically it was locker 13666. The bell for your next class was about to ring when a brown-furred, tall male came up to you. " Do you need any help?" He asked. " No, I got it." You replied. " Ok, but it seems like you could use some help." " I don't need your help. "

After the bell ring you gave up and turned to see that the guy was still standing next to you. Deciding on giving up, you prompted, " Can you please help me open my locker? "

He stepped up to your locker and gave it a small hit, it happened to open. " All it took was one tap from you and it opened. " You gasped in disbelief " Guess so--" He paused awaiting your name. 
 " Y/n " " Y/n, Im Clawd. "

Duece Gorgon-

"You're going to love it here!" Your sister Gory said. " Oh, I'm sure I will, "

Lunch rolled around and while getting your lunch you couldn't find your sister, you assumed she left with her group of friends so you decided you go and make some of your own.

Walking up to a rather large group of people you kindly asked to sit down with them. " Of course, the more the merrier" A green girl with bolts in her neck exclaimed. " I'm Frankie. This is Cleo, Draculaura, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Clawd, Gil, Ghoulia, and Duece. " They all waved as Frankie called out their names

" Nice to meet you all, I'm Y/n Fangtell."

Heath Burns-

When you dropped your books in the hallway, Heath attempted to come to your rescue. He handed up lighting everything on fire. Story of his life,

Jackson Jekyll/Holt Hyde-

Being at Monster high was of course an adventure but being a blood-sucking vampire at monster high was a different thing. Usually, you went the better route and either sucked the blood out of an animal or use one of your friends who volunteered, you obviously wouldn't drain them of blood. 

While out hunting for an animal to drain blood, you smelled something familiar. Human. The human turned out to be Jackson Jekyll, the half normie half monster kid who no one liked. You knew about him but because you can't control your vampire instincts, you stay away from him. 

"H-H-Hey, Y/n, how's it hanging? " He stuttered " Relax dude, I'm not gonna eat you, well as long as you stay at least 5 feet away from me. " You turned your head over your shoulder to speak to him. 

" So um what are you doing out here? " He asked

" Just hunting. " You blatantly said. Jackson being Jackson felt the need to move closer. Once he did your old vampire instincts started to break out. " Jackson you idiot, turn into your monster form! " You yelled at him, " But" " NOW!"

Jackson turned into his monster form and your vamireiness went away as Holt Hyde came out. 

" Oh Yeah. " ( cool-aid man ) Holt screamed out.

"I've gotta run" You rolled your eyes and just left.

Hoodude Vodoo-

Met on the boat from Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action!

Gil Webber-

Sitting by the Monster High, wishing you could jump in but sadly you were a giant piece of rock and would just sink to the bottom. " Hey, are you gonna jump in? " A guy with what looked like a weird fish tank on his head asked.

" Oh no, I could never. " You answered. " Oh yeah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to off-" "It's okay, you didn't offend me or anything."

" I'm Y/n Vialoa " You stuck your hand out to shake his, " Gil. "

Porter Geiss-

Helping the ghouls with their Monster adventure to the ghost world

Ivisi bill

As a wolf ( Not related to Clawdeen or anyone else ) you had an amazing sense of smell, always being able to tell when friends or past partners were sneaking up on you. But there was always a certain smell that would waft by you every day but no one was ever there.

At monster high this would usually be nothing except for you wouldn't hear anything go by you either. turns out 'billy' is very good at hiding 

( I know yall didn't meet but it's a mechanical meet, I mean you have smelt him before )

Manny Taur-

Wore a red shirt and he chased you for 2 hours, luckily you climbed up a tree, but you happened to burn it down.

Neighthan Rot-

Bumped into each other because your clumsy and he's a part zombie.

Frankie Stein-

Twin sister of Cleo de Nile, tho you are the more humble and less popular one. Imagine liking your sibling's best friend.

Draculaura-

Your cousin Toralie hates Draculaura so you became friends with her on the second day of Monster High.

Clawdeen wolf-

Clawdeen wanted to help you out of your shy shell so she introduced you to her friends and now you are all one big group.

Cleo de Nile-

Your mother tried to marry off your brother to Neffera de Nile but it never went through so now you and Cleo are friends while your brother and Nefera haven't talked since.

Ghoulia Yelps-

Helped you with your homework when you started daydreaming in class.

Lagoona Blue-

Set the pool on fire while she was practicing for the swim meet. Had to apologize so many times before you finally accepted that she was okay.

Abbey Bominable-

Almost froze you when summertime came. She needs ice-cold water and you happened to be the water at the time. ( You can shapeshift into water. )

Catty Noir-

Instead of ending up with Pharoah, she ends up with you.

Gigi Grant-

Howleens friend that she eventually banished to the lamp.

Robecca Steam-

As the daughter of Edward's scissor hands, you enhanced the scissor hand trait and Robecca is the only person you can touch without cutting or scratching. 

Spectra Vonderguiss-

Saved Heath from his burning tree and ended up in the ghostly gossip as a hero. people talked about it for days and you got to know spectra better.