Blood, Fate and Tears: Chapter 1

It was a clear summer morning, birds having chorus in melodious voice, the wind blowing swiftly and the wind chime clicking. But it didn't matter to y/n because she was someone who spent her pleasant mornings sleeping. It wasn't because she was lazy it was just because she didn't feel like doing anything. A lot had happened in her life to be like a normal person. Her room was a mess just like how her life was. She didn't know what to do with her life anymore. She used to be a bubbly and cheerful girl who was transformed into a dull, zoned out girl. It was the situation that made her like this or maybe it was that blonde haired guy. She was like a dark and compact rock between the crystal clear pebbles, holding too much inside her heart.

She didn't like spending time with people except her best friend Starla. She understood her and never made her feel empty or hopeless. She was the only bright flame in her life except her parents. Starla loved y/n and her past too, which made y/n acknowledge her past a bit less. Of course it will take time to heal her soul.

You might be wondering who this blonde haired guy is, who ruined y/n's life. Well, well I'll (writer) come back to it later. Let's know what's currently going in y/n's life then come to it's past. A past that gas ties with her present. A past that changed her completely. A past that was more like a curse. A past that would have been better if it never existed. 

Y/n lived with her parents who treated her really well. A great mom who loved her enormously and a dad who supported her in every step of her life. Which was pretty much all someone could ask for. She never felt any discomfort. They always worked their asses off to give y/n a good life. So while achieving their dream of giving y/n a classy life they got to know about a really nice guy, Yoongi who was the son of their friend (not really close one though) and lived in Spain. He was a well paid professor. Y/n's parents thought this would give new life to her. She'll get a person who'll love her, a place that'll feel like home, a country with fresh air and surrounding. This was like a new beginning of her story or maybe not.

Meanwhile in Spain

"Dad please try to understand I don't want to be tied in this agreement kinda marriage. I want to be alone. Alone with my daughter. Also I don't think anyone will accept a single man with a child. " Yoongi said trying to convince his dad. And yes Yoongi had a daughter, a lovely daughter to that. Her name was Kelly, she was 5 years old with blonde hair just like Yoongi and a soft personality. Y/n and her parents were unaware of this fact. Yoongi's dad kept it a secret because he didn't want any kind of obstacles. He never really liked Kelly because she was born in difficult situation. Things were North when she came to the world.

Who's Kelly? Is she really daughter of Yoongi? Then who is her mother?
Too many knots to be untied. Make sure to read the next part. I'll be uploading it soon. Leaving y'all on a cliff hanger for now! Enjoy reading. Byeee!

( hehe I don't know what the hell is going on here)