mercy

❝ season one, episode ten ❞

"Yo Miguel calm down, save some for the tournament." Eli said. The boy glared at him before going back to his ait punches.

"Hey don't even bother, he's been aggy since last night." Aisha informed as she motioned to Janiya.

She leaned against the wall, listening to her music. After the incident, Janiya isolated herself from the others especially Miguel.

Miguel knew messed up big time. He fucked up his relationship with Sam and on top of that attacked his bestfriend.

"Where's Sensei?" Eli asked. "The tournament is gonna start soon."

"He'll be here." Aisha repiled. "I don't know about that." Bert chimed in, causing everyone to turn to him. "What are you talking about?"

"Well I went to the mini mart to buy a....carton of milk. When I heard him in he park lot yelling." He explained. "He was peeing on his car too."

"Great another drunk freak." Janiya mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Aisha questioned. "I don't know, I'm used to seeing him drunk so it didn't seem like a big deal." Bert shrugged. "Well we're here and he's not. So it's officially a big deal, what if something happened to him?" Eli towered over the smaller boy.

"Like what?"

"I don't know what if he drove his car off a cliff or bought a gun and blew his brains out." Eli panicked. "Sensei would never kill himself, it's too pussy a move." Aisha denied. "I mean we're here, he's not. We're gonna have to do it without him." Eli announced.

"Do what without me." Johnny voice spoke from behind them. "Sensei, we didn't think you were gonna show up."

"I may not always win, but I never back out of a fight." Johnny said. "Great let's sign up." Miguel rushed. "Not yet. There's one more lesson I have to teach you."

Everyone went inside and listened to Johnny's last lesson.

"You all learned to strike first, be agressive  and not be losers. I've taught you to strike hard, put every once of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of Cobra Kai. No mercy."

"The older you get, them more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair. You wake up in the morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls."

"Takes a big steaming shit in your mouth." Janiya cringed at his words.

"You get in a fight and get suspended. You fall in love with a girl and some dude steals her away. You ruin your friendship with a tiny mistake." Johnny announced looked over at Janiya and Miguel.

"Your car gets set on fire. Just when you think things are going good, everything falls apart. That's how its goes, life shows no mercy so neither do we. We do whatever it takes to keep our heads above the water, whatever it takes to keep moving forward. We do whatever it takes to win, remember who you are. You're badass, you don't give a shit, you kick ass! You're Cobra Kai!"

"Cobra Kai!" Miguel started, everyone cheere doing the same. "Alright now let's get out there and kick the shit out of everybody!"

Miguel was about the take his gi out of his bag but Johnny stopped him. "No you're not wearing those."

"Welcome, everyone to the 50th annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Championship!" The host announced. He introduced every dojo but when he got to Cobra Kai he got interrupted.

They came in jogging and chanting "Cobra Kai". Their gis were black and yellow with novsleeves. "Now that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo, let's hear for Cobra Kai!" Everyone cheered expect for Daniel and Sam.