0.1

Saiyer Pov~

here's a little backstory..

Namil and i have spoken to each other before. we've had multiple talking stages up to about....8? i think? I've felt a lot of feelings towards him but it was best left untouched. He was constantly getting in trouble. I use to be friends with his brother but we fell out due to him switching schools, namil crosses my mind all the time but i've been focusing on me and my beats recently shits been going up, i just hit 15k on ig.

*snapping out of my thoughts i heard footsteps coming towards my room door. Heavy ones and i knew it was wesley by the way his footsteps hit the floor. He poked his head in waving his keys around indicating it was time to smoke dat juju. i got up grabbing my lunch home and going out after him*

~omniscient~

Sai hopped in the front seat chatting with her brother she puked up a beat she's been working in meanwhile wesley had just parked outside of namils house. You could just feel the vibration of the 808's shit was magical. she thought as she passed the blunt back n forth to wesley while waiting for namil. It was almost like a euphoric feeling. But it was all interrupted by someone opening the door.

The hot box was instantly broken when namil stepped into the car. Sai looked at him and turned her head right back around.

"yo wsg " namil said in a funny tone doing some weird dap up with wes
"Hey saiyer" he said lowly.

Sai simply nodded her head and passed the blunt towards wesley while she rolled a new one

Sai Pov~

The atmosphere between me n namil was awkward yet chill. Seeing him in person brought my feeling back but they were stronger now for some reason. I ignored them and went back to rolling my blunt packin ts full asab. I went through the file in my phone with all my beats clicking on one of my unfinished ones while lighting the blunt. Sitting back into the seat instantly calming down my nerves. everything felt nice.. till i seen wesley hop out the car and walk into his favorite food spot. this fat ass. i thought; snapped out of my thoughts when i heard namil speak up.

"How you been?"
"i don't want to speak to you namil" i replied softly

"i get that but you can't just ignore me when i'm trying to talk to you sai" he pleaded

"you can't just try and speak to me after ghosting me, shit talking me then being my brothers best friend" exhaling the smoke while i proved my point to him. " You hurt me mil. all for that bitch to cheat on you again..." i trailed off

*omniscient*

wesley got back into the car with food and gave namil his bag

"can you drop me off home? i'm lowkey tired Sai muttered to wes as he nodded.

AUTHOR~
HEY GUYS!!
how are you liking the story so far? also please vote
5 votes for each upload