Friends With Benefits

® All Rights Reserved To Marguena Dorceus.

  Please do not take any part of this story unless you have permission ‼️

To my friends and family.
With love 💕

Chapter 1:

Cassie:

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" my friends kept on chanting.

"Come on Cassie, don't be a pussy!" Lisa shouted. I shook my head furiously. We were at Katelyn's house having a sleep over. It was a Saturday so my parents agreed.

"Yeah... Who told you to pick dare if you weren't gonna do it?" Katelyn asked.

"You guys forced me!" I shouted

"Well, now you gotta do it! So go already!" Lisa said, opening the door

"No," I said, stubbornly.

"Come on! All you have to do is knock then do it," Katelyn said.

"Kate! It's not that easy! He's the most popular guy in school! I can't just do that!" I argued

"Do it or else that picture of you in the first grade will be all over Facebook!" Lisa stated.

I gasped, "You wouldn't." In that picture, I looked a hot mess! I had three missing teeth, with chocolate all over my face, my thumb shoved in my mouth with my hair looking like a birds nest!

"Oh we would! And plus, a dare's a dare!" Kate said.

I groaned, "I hate you guys!" I then stomped my way across the street to Matt Walice's house.

"We love you, too!" I heard the girls screamed back. If you're wondering what I'm doing, the girls and I were having a sleep over, so Lisa suggested that we play truth or dare and apparently I was first. Of course I picked truth, but the girls weren't having it. So I had to pick dare and the dare I'm getting isn't quite fun! I got dared to kiss one of the most popular guys in school who happens to live right across from Katelyn. To make matters worse, it was gonna be my first kiss! I sighed as I gathered the courage to knock. As soon as I knocked, I started to panic. What am I gonna say, "Hey i got dared to kiss you?" Whats he gonna say? Is he gonna think I'm crazy? Omg what if he calls the police on me and I go to jail for sexual harassment?

The door suddenly opened revealing a shirtless Matt. My eyes traveled up his six-pack slowly to meet his eyes and man was he worth the look!

"Can I help you?" He asked, smirking. I took a deep breath before I took a step closer to him. I put my hand around his neck and crashed my lips to his. At first, he just stood there in shock.

Then, just as I was about to pull away, his hands went around my waist and he started kissing me back.

Tingles ran throughout my whole body as he licked my lips asking for entrance and I quickly let him in.

I don't know why, but I swear fireworks exploded inside of me when his tongue met mine. Our tongues battled for dominance as he tasted each and every corner of my mouth.

I ran my hands down his body and let out a slight moan. He groaned and I realized I was kissing Matt Wallace outside of his house! Wait... I was kissing Matt Wallace outside of his house... Where all the neighbors could see... Neighbors that know my mom! When I realized what I was doing, I tried to pull away, but my brain was on shut down!

The way that he was kissing me was driving me crazy! I couldn't think, it just made me want him more! As the kiss got deeper, a throat cleared behind us and I quickly pulled away from Matt.