2. Well, Hello Again Soul mate

// Castiel's POV

"How could I let this happen?!"

"Cas, don't worry! It'll be fine, I'll pay, we'll get your wallet back...it's all good." Charlie reassured.

"He probably wasn't even looking for me! His soul mate's name probably isn't even Castiel! He probably doesn't even have a soul mate's name!"

Charlie sighed and walked out of the kitchen.

After I found out Dean stole my wallet, I ran back into the cafe, embarrassed and hid in the kitchen.

A few other workers tried to help me and cheer me up but I turned them down and told them to get back to work.

How the hell could I let this happen?

~•~•~•~

// Dean's POV

I smirked to myself, running into an alley. I leaned against the wall, out of breath and wiped my mouth.

I pulled my new wallet out of my pocket and looked inside.

ID, credit card...pictures...not much cash.

Well, at least I got some pie.

I pulled out one of the pictures in the wallet and examined it.

It was Castiel and that redhead, smiling at the camera, wearing fezzes. Weirdos.

I scoffed and stuffed everything in my pocket before walking out of the alley, the pie in my hands.

Truth is, my soul mate's name is Castiel. But I couldn't let that get in the way. I wasn't much of the settling in type. I couldn't work with the whole soul mate situation and getting a house with the white picket fence and a dog.

I was what you folks call a thief. I have been for a while.

But hey, I don't do it to keep the money I usually got to myself! I did it to help my brother with his college fund.

Oh, but why don't you just get a job?

Well, I've robbed most of the places that need a new employer.

I always did the same thing.

Found out someone's name and pretend I've been looking for them for forever. Then their wallets were gone. And so was I.

But...the fact that there is actually a Castiel freaked me out.

I thought God was playing some sort of prank on me. That I was just a deformed version of everyone out there.

Never meant to find his half.

And I finally found him! Well, I was expecting Castiel to be a girl but you know, can't argue with your 'destiny'. But I found him. Making pie for me at the cafe.

And I stole his wallet.

But I did kiss him.

But you stole his wallet.

I sighed. I never thought the whole soul mate thing would be so difficult.

I was a thief, of course it was difficult. But it would have been nicer to get to talk to him.

He...he was looking for a Dean, right? He told me that he was! God dammit, I have to see him again.

This is going downhill really quickly.

~•~•~•~

// Castiel's POV

The door swung open, causing the little bell to ring.