BD part 1:;

« Terrence jump on jolyne and she catch him Jonathan and Giorno seems to now listen to me and Polnareff give me kitten eyes. « Vanillia ice and Pucci plan somethings » « not even surprising » let out jolyne, I just wanna punch this brat she always act she's the best, I let out a sign Jonathan take me away from the group like a sign he want to talk to me in private.

We arrive at the Library where Jonathan seem to enjoy the books « let me do this, Jotaro » let Jonathan Jotaro watch him in confusion « a-what do you mean » Jonathan takes Jotaro shoulder « don't worry I will found a way to end this game just believe in me » Jotaro was confuse but in same time angry he didn't liked the way Jonathan was acting like a leader but for the first time he just nods. « Someone here! » let someone Jonathan hides Jotaro quickly in a small closer, He can't tell if Jonathan want to protect him or preparing something a dark deep voice speak « so you finally accept the fact that we're going to have to kill eachother? » « the motive force me to do it anyway » let out Jonathan a big noise let out as blood drop on the floor Jotaro keep his breath he didn't wanted to see what happen or what was happening.

As Jotaro think someone open the closet, it was Jolyne from everyone it was her he can't think correctly of what happen but look like the blood isn't here anymore and it seem it's late « hey old hag we gotta go to sleep or the bear gonna beat our ass » « how many time I was here » « probably all the day before you left with Jonathan » I let out a small scream for some reason this doesn't feels right I need to know what happen I take Jolyne arm and say « Believe in me I beg you » « yare yare dawa »