are you, augest?

this morning, someone walked into the adoption center and asked the front desk a question i assum was about me!? the front desk pointed to me?

"we are allowing adopting in about a week or two if you wanted to come by than."

I couldnt understand, i was only a pup at that point an twolegs dont bark, nor yalp. i was really curious but all the other pups comforted me with curiousness aswell.  we all try to get out of out small little cage trying to get closer to hear what they were saying, they all stood on each other lifting me to the top. i hung on the top of the cage kicking my feet trying to pull myself up, it didnt work! i was stuck, very scared! i started yalping for the lady at the desk to help me. she ran over in a panic

"ohh augest, are you ok dear!? we cant have you hurt. your gonna have a home soon!"

what did she mean by that? im an orphan no one wants us, nor me. i have a disablity, i cant bark like others yalping is my barking, i had the smallest of small ears, and my mouth was formed diffrent then others, so ive been adopted a lot but treated terrible! abused! but that was the past and im fine now.

a few weeks have pasted and the twoleg that came in awhile hasnt come back! i was terrified i didnt want to be abused again or forgotten about!

"hi, i was here a few weeks ago but ended up getting sick. i was wondering if it is possible to adopt the pup now? if you are still accepting adopters?"

i jumped in excitment, but worried she wouldnt be the right twoleg owner.

"yes we are she is just over there we will get a room ready for you two to bond and for you to confirm your adoption!"

the twoleg man walked up to the cage and looked down to me.

"are you, augest!? your so cute in person than the picture on the site! your coming home with me after our bonding time augest!"

i yalped in excitment, the twoleg smile.

"that was cute"

the  desk lady brought me to the bonding room where pups can bond with the twoleg that want to adopt them. i was doing the cutest things in there, making the twoleg in love with my cuteness and adorableness. i know that this is the right twoleg for me, he seems to treat me right, from my hour with him in the small bonding room after the hour we got together the lady placed me in a crate my mood changed once they shut the door of the small crate. i was scared, wimping waiting for someone to let be out. it turned black all of a suddon i couldnt see anything. i fell to my side, with a loud bang in the crate they ran over. 

"augest wake up! its not funny! no he cant be dead he is breathing and i just adopted you!"

"we will take him to the vet dont worry sir!"

i felt the crate lift from the ground as i was unconsion in it. on the way there the twoleg man carried me, he was so warm, but i couldnt feel it well. once we got there i saw heven.