Learning fire and Chaos

Everyone survived for a bit, I decided with my wild ideas to learn some fire tricks. I trained for a bit with shade and my sibling, my sibling was there to put out the fires and shade was there to help me. I wanted to learn how to redirect heat without the fire and redirect lava even though it's molten ground, I didn't know how to yet but I decided I might as well try. I tried to move heat, as expected I just started a forest fire, and after a bit, I gave up and just decided I should just try to learn normal fire. I learned how to move fire in the air by tossing it up fast and using other fire to keep it up. I learned how to summon fire not near me by just knowing the location sending a small wave of blue fire there. Oh, and how can I forget I LEARNED HOW TO SUMMON BLUE FIRE, it looks cool and is more damaging and that's it. After learning stuff that I can use for arson on my own time I went out to go look for something to burn, after a bit of travelling I found the city where I used to live, great memories but everything was destroyed. I wandered around for anything like food or guns, anything maybe even a human, I saw a pet shelter and went "This doesn't seem too destroyed if anything the people had the heart to try and protect it" I went in maybe I could find someone or something. I thought "For sure the pets and animals here are all dead, why would they be alive" I went in and saw some gasoline and a register. "Can't use these anymore" I hear something from the shelter room "SHIT SOMEONES HERE" I run there to see who they are and if I can kill or disable them. Nothing. I go in scared for my life while using my fire as a light I see something moving as small as a dog, "Wow someone must have a small oc" I thought but I went on I could probably step on them to kill them. The little thing ran to me and I jumped back, it was a cat! I love cats so I pet it, it was friendly and I didn't know how it survived this long so I thought it was an oc. I still took it with me because I like cats, I wandered around mapping everything. I went back home after that.

.

.

.

"I brought a cat!"
"At least shade gave us some food otherwise you'd have to return it"
"It can go sleep in the trees I guess"
"Okay!"
.

.

.

I was back at home. I remember that someone told me "Don't go near cameras with your powers! They might catch you!" Good thing I had my hood on otherwise the government might've gotten me. I found some paper so I told my sibling I was going out to map the area, I marked burnable buildings, and weird areas I was just hopping around until I got to the end of the safe area, I still hadn't mapped most of the city so I went there next. I peeked through the forest where the city was, "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL" I was scared, the entire city black as the night sky with red eyes everywhere it seemed like a plague. I was glad I took the cat now, I ran back and told my sibling they told me not to go back LIKE I WANTED TO THERES LIKE A MILLION RED EYES. Shade was gone so there wasn't really anything we could do considering that everything there sunk into the black goo and Shade was the same blackness as the city. We hoped it didn't spread and that it was just an ocs power and that it would go away. After a bit, it went poof and I went back into the city and found a phone. Turns out unturned people are having nightmares about these ocs, these unturned people are also the only hope for the government...

----------------

Little A/N

I might not have a part 3 very soon, I need some confirmation and stuff for part 3