Chapter 2

When they reached the ground floor where everyone was loki stopped and looked at everyone. Stark and strange were having a husband talk on the couch, Steve was still preparing dinner,Bucky was helping him. The black widow was talking to Wanda while her and vision was setting the table. Bruce was reading a book on the couch, while Clint is trying to annoy him. Sam was trying to beat Rhodes in a Mario cart race, Scott was watching and cheering and so was pietro.
And more but he didn't really care for them.

When Steve announced food was ready i followed Thor to the room with the table and the food i sat down next Thor and next to me on my left was Bucky because no one trusted me. When Stark sat down he spoke "nice if you to join us reindeer games." He laughed, I ignored him and read my book.

Thor brought me a plate of food that he thought i would eat. After everyone sat back down they started to talk to each other. While eating i felt unwanted or uncomfortable gazes at me throughout the dinner. I can tell some one them seem uncomfortable with me around still, i don't know why they are, the whole winter soldier is here and he has killed a lot of people but I'm scary.

After dinner the avengers and others were gonna watch a movie. Thor invited me but i declined politely. Thor frowned but didn't push me any further. I walked to the elevator and FRIDAY led me to my shared floor (with thor). She leds me to my room and i shut myself in my room and i read my book.