♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Wrote this novel in high school and decided to upload it to watt pad because a) its finished and b) it's actually pretty good.

Hope you guys like it!!!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SWEARING OR "VIOLENCE" DO NOT READ.

___________________

Chapter 1

While I was sitting on the train having a hard-core staring contest with some classy old women whom thought I was probably crazy because of my style, something weird happened.

Some freak started talking to me.

"I love your piercings." He said. He had to be about my age. Little did he know, I was NOT going to talk to him.

"Mhm." I mumbled. I was not about to have a conversation with this complete stranger. My mission was getting to school not making new friends.

"You speak English?" He asked. Obviously he didn't get the point of me not wanting to talk. 'Yes I speak English, Fluent Japanese and Italian' I thought. I looked at him dead in the eye and said.

"You're not my type, get over yourself and stop talking to me because really... did you look at yourself this morning? You don't even match." He didn't say anything. Was he my type? Did I have a type? Well I didn't know, but I'm not a friendly person who just happens to talk to whoever talks to them. I'm kind of rude and sarcastic but most people get used to it. Next stop was the end of my journey so I wasn't worried about an awkward silence or a bad argument.

I walked into Adams high School which was located Manhattan, thanking that the weird guy and I didn't get off on the same stop. I headed towards my locker to find my best friend Paige waiting there.

"What's up?!" she yelled. She definitely was the loudest girl in Adams high school. It was funny that she knew my locker number by heart and always waited there every morning.

"Hey!" I yelled. I gave her a huge hug like I always did. I knew her since 3rd Grade and she was one of the only girls I really trusted. Paige was light skin and had short hair usually in a ponytail. She was about 5'4 and was slim. We were like Bonnie and Clyde. We usually weren't separated. We went to lunch together, hung out together and sometimes even cut school together. She was a lot different then I though, total opposite. She talked to everyone that talked to her and was a lot friendlier. She'd have a conversation with a total stranger if she wanted to. She also was a big flirt and had about 10 boyfriends since freshman year. Yes, we were opposites.

"How you been?" She asked.

"Good, you know the usual not much changed since I saw you like two days ago." I laughed.

"I'm just making sure." She said.

"Yeah, some guy was all up in my face today though."

"Met your match?" she asked with a wink.

"No! I don't even know his name and he was annoying as hell." I said.

There was a pause when the most popular clique in school began to walk through the hallway. Everyone knew them and wanted to be them. Not me or Paige though. We hated them and we could see right through them. I hated the leader the most. She was some rich Dominican girl named Adriana Cruz. Adriana cared more about her $500 shoes then if her mom died. All the teachers treated her and her clique like royalty.

Adriana and I were enemies. It all started freshman year when her ugly ass came up to me telling me that I swore I was the shit. I was nowhere near conceited but she always tried to put me down. If I had a new outfit she'd be the first to hate. She'd talk shit about me with everybody, including everybody in the school. It was getting annoying how people always ran back to me with the rumors and the drama.