/Dawn/Akaza x M!Reader (𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗/𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥)

Genre: Fluff/Angst

Ship: Akaza x Male Reader

Length: Short-Medium (300-400 words)

Warnings: Blood, gore

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You were kicking the crap out of a dummy as your lover watched you.

"Twist a bit more when kicking, it gives you power" He called from his spot under the tree. You turned your head and smiled at him.

"Thanks, but I think I'm finished for tonight" You told him. Akaza, Uppermoon 3, nodded. He strode towards you and wrapped his arms around you as he nuzzled into your neck. You looked sideways at him until he looked up at you, then you kissed him.

"I'll be back tomorrow night" He promised, glancing over his sholder to the lightening sky. You nodded, and within a few seconds, he was gone.

"Why does he always seem to dissapear to thin air?" You say, looking around. You went inside and headed to bed. After all, you didn't sleep all night.

--------------------------Timeskip to the next night--------------------------

"Akaza?" You called into the forest. He was late. He was never late. And you were worried about him, how could you not be?

"Y-Y/N" You heard someone say bahind you, but as you whirled around, you saw Akaza looking... fearful?

"Akaza-" You said, taking a step towards him. He flinched, and then signaled to you in sign language:

"Muzan knows I'm here. He's going to kill me. I'm sorry, Y/N"

Tears filled your eyes as you ran towards the demon. You didn't know how long you stood there, crying into his neck, but when you parted he was smiling as blood trickled down from the corner of his mouth. The tears spilling down your cheeks were just as abundant and warm. 

"I'm sorry" Akaza said, cupping your head and kissing you for the last time before stepping back. Your arms felt empty.

"Goodbye, my love" Said Akaza , before covering his mouth. A spurt of blood came from the gaps of his fingers, as an explosion of bloodcame from his lower torso. You watched helplessly as he fell to his knees, blood steadily flowing from his stomach. You cried out as all the fight left his body and he fell to the floor, lifeless.

"No... Not you too, Akaza. No, no, NO, NO, NO!" You ran up to his body as it started to disintergrate to dust. soon after, all that was left of the Former Uppermoon were his clothes.

"I will avenge you"