Chapter One: What?

Sky's POV:
Since my birthday I have been able to transform into a purple fox. Today I was looking around and caught a smell. I made my wings appear and took off towards the scent. I saw a blue wolf being attacked by another wolf and two humans with guns. I felt a pull towards him. My voice in my head kept saying "go to him." I asked her "why" and she said "she would explain later." Her name is Magenta. I did as she said and went to him. First I picked up the human in the back and did swirls in the sky. After I did my tenth swirl I threw him in a tree and he passed out. I looked down and saw the wolf pinned the handsome wolf and the human pointed the gun at my wolf. I growled and grabbed him. I put my wolf in the tree safely and growled at the human and the wolf. They fell to the the ground and fire surrounded them. I was shocked and couldn't control myself. It was like Magenta was controlling me. She made a big dive to the ground that made a huge hole and the wolf and human fell in. My wolf was watching me amazed he barked a "thank you" and Magenta barked back "that's what friends are for". He said "then lets be friends". I had control back and said "you that would be awesome. Also you can come over". I grabbed his underbelly and flew down and put him down. I hid my wings. He looked at me amazed. When I got home I told him to shift,so I closed my eyes because I thought he would shift without clothes. He said "to look" and he had all his clothes except a shirt on. I was staring he looked so hot. He waved his hand in my face and I snapped out of it. He started laughing. When he got his breath back he said "you think i'm hot don't you". I was pretty sure my face was bright red because I knew I was blushing. I asked him"no... what is your name" and he said. "Xavier".

Xavier's POV:
The fox that helped me was my mate. She was beautiful. We went to her house and I shifted. She closed her eyes and I said "look". She did and she stared at my chest. I waved my hand in her face and that got her attention. She started blushing wildly,which made me start laughing. When I caught my breath I asked "you think I am hot don't you" and she started blushing again. She asked "what my name is" and I said "Xavier". I repeated the question and she said "Sky". When she was about to open the door a women opened it. The women said "Sky Elisabeth Heart where were you". Sky pointed to me with a blush and the women calmed down. She said "hi I am Sky's mom. My name is Avery and what is your name". I told her my name and she let us in. My wolf said "they smelled of Fox shifter and of werewolf angel". I said really".

_______ Authors _______ Note ________
Hey yeah a new book. The picture is of Xavier and he is adorable. The book cover is of Sky in fox form without her wings. I have writers block a lot but when I have an idea I type it.