♡Just talked to dad♡

"Hey kid,"

"Hey dad, how you doing back there?"I nodded my head towards the door

"Eh, nothing new. Except the twenty year old punks. Fun scaring them though."he shrugged

"Look I'm really sorry, I don't know what Johnny said, and I only let him say something cause I was so fucking mad at you, I didn't even think about how this might end."I rambled

"Hey kid look, it's okay, this? This is all my fault, not yours at all. I have a short temper, you know that. And sometimes I can't get the better of it, how's Johnny doing?"

"He's doing a lot better, back in the dojo, at first he was laying around acting like he'd die any second."I chuckled

"Yeah, that's how he is. I'm glad he's better, but how are you? How's that arm?"

"It's healing, doctor said it's healing quicker than the normal pace."I smiled glancing at the red cast with all my friends names on it.

"Is Mateo doing okay?"

I looked back at my dad at the mention of my brother, I hesitantly nodded, "Yeah, he's been a lot more quiet since you got locked up. But honestly I think it's for the better. So how long they have you in here?"

"A year, but that's totaling a lot of illegal shit, but the best part is,"hid voice got quiet, he leaned closer to me, "that's not even half the illegal shit I've done in my life."

I laughed, looking at the watch on my wrist, "oh shit. Sorry dad, but I gotta get to training. Johnny hates when I'm late, which is always."

"Just like your daddy."

"I said I was late to training not late to pull out."I joked standing up, he grinned standing up too

"Love ya kiddo, tell your brother I love him too. Be safe in class with that arm!"he shouted as I walked towards the door.

"Don't worry I will, love you too!"

◇◇◇◇

"You're late."

I looked up at sensei, the whole class watching my every move.

"Oh shit really? Thought I was early. Wondering why everyone was here."I sarcastically said, kicking my shoes off.

"Going to ignore the sarcasm, anyways! Fall in!"

I went and stood between Hawk and Mateo, leaning over to my brother.

"Just talked to dad."

"Okay"

"He said he loves you."

"Mhm."he mumbled, punching the air.

I looked at him, then ahead of me and began training.

☆☆☆☆

"Hey, me Miguel and some of the guys are hitting the drive in tonight, wanna tag along?"Hawk asked, walking over to me while I tied my shoes.

"What movie?"

"Scream, the first one."

"Then hell yes I'm in."I smiled up at him, he helped me up after I grabbed my bag.

"Cool, does Mateo want to join?"

"Probably not. It's his time of the month so he's being a bitch."I looked at my brother was blankly staring at the wall.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight, I told Hawk I'd be back in a second and walked over to him, noticing Kresse staring at him through the window.

"What's up?"I asked sitting next to him.

"Mom."he mumbled, not looking at me.

"What about her?"I tilted my head

"She's back."he whispered, looking at kreese, where a brunette lady now stood next to him.

My jaw dropped at the sight.

"Holy fuck"

☆☆☆☆

"How long?"Mateo asked

"What?"sensei asked, crossing his arms.

"How long has she fucking been here!"

"A week."mom answered

"You've been here for a whole fucking week and just now decided to drop in and check up on your kids?"Mateo scoffed

"Honey no, I just didn't know how to approach you without scaring you and your grandfather told me I should wait-"

"Scare us off?"

"You knew? You fucking knew she was here? And you kept it from us?"I finally spoke, looking at Kreese.

"Y'know sometimes I don't even know how I'm related to you. I'm convinced you adopted my dad."

"Kids-"

"We have a movie to catch."I grabbed Mateos arm, dragging him out of the dojo.

☆☆☆☆

"What took you guys so long?"Hawk leaned over to me, shoving a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

"Family shit."I shrugged, sighing.

"We can get out of here, talk about it if you'd like."he suggested, leaning back over

"I don't wanna talk about it, but I would like to get out of here."I grinned, glancing at him.

"That's what I'm talking about,"he smirked, putting his hand on my knee, leaning forward, "Mav isn't feeling so good, I'm gonna walk her home, maybe even go home myself. See ya douches later."

"Don't break her back too much,"Miguel laughed, waving us off, Mateo gagged loudly, the other guys laughing.

"We going back to yours or mine?"Eli asked while we passed a trash can, throwing our shit in there.

I pushed him behind the bathrooms, looking around before smirking up at him, "who said we have to go anywear?"I tugged at the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to my face.

He smirked widely, spinning us around, pushing me against the wall, his lips smashing onto my own.

I caressed the back of his head and neck with my fingers whike he kissed down my jaw and to my neck, living marks.

I looked over seeing someone in the distance, I looked closer seeing who it was.

I smirked grabbing elis face, kissing him roughly, making eye contact with Robby while I did so.

"Let's go back to mine yeah? Not much privacy here."I groaned, Eli spotting robby who shook his head and walked away.