Chapter 1

A/N: Trinity's Outfit, Makeup, and Hairstyle

A/N Over

Trinity's POV

~Dream~

I'm wandering around what looks like the Isle of the Lost, when I see someone dressed in a red trench coat and a pirate hat I call out to him and he turns around...

~Dream Over~

I wake up startled. I've been having the same dream over and over again for months. I shook the dream off and got up getting ready for the day. After getting ready I grabbed my school bag and exit my dorm room making my way to my locker. A lot of things have changed in the last few months ever since now King Ben, allowd 4 VK's to live in Auradon. I see Jane, Lonnie, Evie and Mall talking so I give a small wave only to receive one in return. Evie has found her passion for fashion and has even started designing dresses for cotillion, Carlos has been helping at animal shelters, Jay has invested into any and all sports in Auradon, and Mal has been busy as lady of the court as King Ben's girlfriend. Everyone loves them... well almost everyone, Audrey left to stay with Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather after Ben decided to stay with Mal, and Chad whose just so in love with Audrey that he would do anything to make her happy. As for me, I think the change is great it allows us to bridge the gap between heroes and villains. Not everyone shares my thinking, but you know there's nothing I can do about it.

"Hey girl." Lonnie, my best friend, said. "What's up?"

"Nothing much Lon." I responded as I finished gathering my things. "How about you?"

"Pretty much the same as you." Lonnie responds. "Ready to go to class." I nod and we walk to our first class together. Not long after our classes finished Evie asked for my help with something and I waved by to Lonnie as Evie and I head to Ben's Office. Apparently Mal had gone back to the Isle and Evie had a plan. Evie took Ben and I to her and Mal's dorm to dress like kids from the Isle.

Trinity's Isle Look:

Evie finished my makeup as Ben finished putting on his outfit. We then get Carlos and Jay on our way to the limo to get to the Isle.

"Why am I being brought along?" I ask confused.

"Because your one of the best sneaky people in Auradon." Jay says and I shrug my shoulders as it makes sense. On our way to the Isle we talk to keep from getting too worried. As soon as we arrive we exit the limo and cover it up as Ben looks around curiously, but Evie quickly stops him.

"You got to chill." Evvie Saya before breaking into song.

At the end of the song we walk away and into someone who recognizes Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben. We decide to hurry this up and make it to the hide out and Ben walks up. About 5 or so minutes later Ben walks down sadly.

"She's not coming back." Ben says and walks away and I go after him as the others try to talk to Mal before it all goes black.

3rd Person's POV

"Guys!" Carlos calls out. "Where's Ben and Trinity?"

"Ben. Ben!" Evie calls out and the group sighs in exasperation as a shadow comes out. "Ben don't scare us like that and where's Trinity?"

"Don't scare you, but that's my specialty." The figure says walking into the light.

"Harry." Evie breathes out.

"What did you do with Ben and Trinity?" Jay asks trying to be threatening.

"Oh, ehh, we nicked 'em, hmm yeah." Harry says looking back to where he came from. "And if ye to see them again, have Mal come to the chip shop tonight... alone." He then walks off, and the group runs back to their hide out to tell Mal.