Untitled Part 1

Bold & Italics- speaking

Italics- thoughts

Somun, being the youngest of the group, of course got the most attention. It's not like any of the members minded, it's just that he just needed more care than the others. But everyone loved it. Even Mo-tak and Hana. Halmonie babied him the most. She said it was just because he reminded her of her nephew but we all know it was more than that. She loved him like a son. He was like the baby of the family. Scratch that he IS the baby of the family. Even though they treated him like a baby they all knew they could count on him when there was an evil-spirit around.  

  Mo-tak probably was the toughest on him but not that tough. He would just pretend that he didn't like him as much as the others. It didn't hurt Mun. It just left a pain in his heart not knowing why he felt that way. Mo-tak himself doesn't even know. He just makes the excuse that if he's stricter on him he'll work harder than he already is. Whenever he said that Mun would always wonder if he is working hard enough.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Mun-ah, good job today.

Hana said proudly. Wrapping her around his neck.Pulling him closer to her. Then putting her hand in his hair than ruffling his hair.

Mun really out did himself today. Today Mun, you pick where you want to go eat.

Halmonie said clearly proud of him to.She didn't really have to ask because we all know what he would want to get but, today was different.

I'm not that hungry, but you guys can go eat without me.

Mun spoke not so lively like he uselessly sounded like. He hasn't been acting the same after he put himself on a diet. He really hasn't been eating except when he goes to the shop. At school he would make excuses to his friends that he was busy or he ate a lot in the morning so he wasn't hungry. The counters noticed the change in him but thought he was just going through puberty late.

 The real reason was because of some stupid person said while he was walking down the hallway.

 Look it's the parent less fat faggot. After he took down Shin Hyuk he thinks he's better than the rest of us. Even his parents probably didn't want to take care of a gay faggot. Even if they got into a car accident they probably would've left him anyways.