Chapter 05

A/N:: I'm BACK (^.^) Minna sorry for making you wait...!

Hoshi:: We're really sorry for not publishing this past few months.

Ayumi:: Jn3883's weapon got broken while working on her chapter 8 of the other series and chapter 05 of this series.

Shade::She decided to just work on the next chapters on her notebook.

Tsuna:: But she caught up with many ideas that's not related to series or on the other two.

Rein:: The prove is her 'Our encounter is for our eternal love' and 'Under of the Sakura tree'

Mukuro:: Don't worry she promised that will do her best to finish this series.

Mirlo:: So please Minna-san keep reading and reviewing this series

Me:: I'm really sorry for what happened... So now like I promised last time It's Ayumi's chapter so... Let's go on the story now? But before that Disclaimer please!

Leone&Conan:: Fushigi boshi no futago hime/gyu does not own by jn3883.

Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime

The Heart Guardian

Chapter 05

Who's Ayumi?

Almost one month had been passed after the princesses and princes learned about Hoshi's kindness. But still, they cannott release their feeling that keep saying that Hoshi is Princess Fine.

The Heart Guardian is patrolling to the castle of Moon kingdom, while Mukuro is doing his shift to patrol outside of the castle and Ayumi is resting because she takes her shift for whole three weeks without any sleep.

Hoshi just step out from the castle when she saw the princesses and some of the princes are gathering and they look panic and worried. She wonders to their conversation so she walked towards them

"What's wrong?" Hoshi asked. Her new friends' turned to her and the blue haired princess of Sunny kingdom spoke to her.

"Princess Milky is missing! We search to all over the palace, but we didn't find her!"

"And Prince Shade and Prince Bright is now searching in the land of this kingdom" Leone added

"While we just finished our search for her" Auler said, referring the other princes.

Then they heard a sound, sound of walking horse. They all looked at the source and saw Prince Bright riding on his white horse coming to their way. The said prince stopped his horse when he reaches his friends. Then he saw Hoshi and sweat dropped to his head. He looks scare to Hoshi for an unknown reason.

"Onii-sama!" Altezza call him in his thoughts

"Ho... Hoshi what are you doing here?" Bright asked while climbing down from his horse and trying to make himself relax but fail as many more sweat drops appeared at his head

"Where are the siblings?" The Heart Guardian asked with her very serious yet calm tone to the uneasy prince.