~44~

"Wakey Wakey!!!!" I jumped up and down on the bed as Colby was sleeping. We had a plane to catch soon because we were going to Montana for a video. He groaned and pulled me down in top of him, mumbling something that I could not understand.

"Babe, Colby, we need to get up and pack the car and get dressed." I say as I poke his cheek softly. He groans some more and opens his eyes soon. I giggle and wave, soon seeing a smile creeping onto his lips. He leans up and kisses my cheek before getting off the bed. I had already gotten dressed and had everything by the door so all he needed to was get ready and we take the bags out.

Once he was finished getting ready, we grabbed the bags and met up with Sam down stairs

Once he was finished getting ready, we grabbed the bags and met up with Sam down stairs. We carried everything outside and piled everything into the Uber. We got into the back, headphones on, and making our way to the airport. After the long drive we were finally at the airport.

"We still have about im hour to spare, let's get us some breakfast and head towards the gate." Sam said. We all nodded and head towards Starbucks. We all order breakfast sandwiches and drinks. I filmed a video of us eating and posted it to Snapchat before we all finished our food. We head towards the gate and are soon boarded onto the plane.

I took out my book after settling in and started reading. Colby filmed me here and there, causing me to smile and put my hands over the leans. "Stop that." I said as I giggled. He chuckled and pulled me close to him, kissing my cheek.

~AFTER THE PLANE RIDE~

After the plane ride, we were finally here. Currently we were in a parking lot filing the intro to the video. I was sipping on some hot chocolate while snuggled up into my hoodie. It wasn't too cold but it was chilly.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!" Colby shouted. "Today we are here with Kian and Jc!" Sam said as the other two got into view. They then looked at me waiting. "Oh, and you're favorite, Willow!" They chuckle and I shook my head. After that, we went into Walmart and bought everything we needed including extra blankets, snacks, and more.

We packed the car up and drove off to meet someone that was going to tell us about the story of Gold that's here. About 10 Million US dollars today. Crazy amount. We talked about all the facts and went to a museum that had things inside of it. While they were talking, I walked around and looked at a few things. As soon as there were done, we walked outside and talked for a minute before heading to the car.

"I hope you guys know it's going to be cold tonight, and it's gonna be cold while we fish since we are in the water." They all nodded their heads and we drove off to the park to go fishing.

"You know how earlier they were saying that you can still fish on the same route." Sam said. I nodded and then Kian chimed in talking about how we were in the back of a truck. We made it to the river and loaded up into the boat. We went down the river and started magnet fishing. I was having fun, although it was very cold.

"Oh! We got part of a rail road track!" I giggled and shook my head, taking a few photos and video as we went down the river. The sky looked amazing, the sun making the mountains look cold, the river. It was perfect. I looked at Colby and he smiled. "I love you Willow." I giggled and punched his arm softly. "Awww." Sam cooed as he looked at us.

Soon, we got dropped off where we were at and needed to go set up camp. After walking for a while, it had gotten dark and we found a spot to set up at. Suddenly, the coyotes we've been hearing, it sounds like a pack of them were just howling so close to us. I grabbed onto Colby and pulled at his hand. "Guys let's just set up quickly please." We all nodded our heads and started sitting up. Once we got the tent set up, we went inside. I started getting my little space set up. I packed my own few blankets and placed them down on the floor along with a pillow.

Kian looked at me and laughed, I shrugged my shoulders with a smile and grabbed the little heating packets you put in your shoes and gloves under my blankets to eat up the area for when we come back. They were talking about leaving to go and explore so I was clearly going to go with them. Once I was done, I placed a few blankets over my sleeping spot to capture the heat in there.

"Here guys, take some of these." I have each of them four. For their hands and feet so we can all keep ourselves warm. They thanked me and we soon left the tent and went off to explore. We ran off and stopped in a spot to talk. Suddenly we started hearing the coyotes again so we all ran. I was getting way to scared. I didn't want to do this anymore. This was a different scary. We were in actual danger because of the coyotes.

"Let's just find the river and get back to the tent." I said softly. We continued on walking for a little bit longer, soon finding the path next to the river. We stopped next to it for a moment. I was watching along the shoreline while they all talked. "Hello?" Jc called out. I shook my head and kept out a eye for anything that seemed to be moving. "We should be good." Sam said. I shrugged my shoulders and pushed myself back against Colby. I was shaking from the freezing temperatures and from how scared I was.

We kept walking on for a little while longer. Then, the scariest sound was heard. Gunshots. We all booked it and started running, for a little until we stopped and took a breather. So many things was happening. I was horrified. After about an hour of walking, we finally found our tent. We got inside and laid back. I was getting sleepy. Colby laid back next to me and I curled up against him. The heating packets did do some help and I was feeling warmer. We all decided to go to sleep and that what we did. Soon, my eyes slowly closed and I drifted off to sleep.  Suddenly I woke up to hearing them whispering. I hummed softly and Colby pulled me closer to him. He hushed me and I soon fell asleep again.

The next morning, we all woke up shivering. I rubbed my eyes and crawled into Colby's lap as he was sitting up. He hugged me close and rubbed my back trying to warm me up as they talked. Soon enough, we all packed things up and we're starting to leave. As we were leaving we spotted two people. We didn't know whether or not they were the owners of the land or police. We started sneaking back to the river, hopefully the ones who left us here were there to pick us up.

Suddenly we all heard a voice, a dude was asking what we were doing out here. I looked at Colby and grabbed his hand, not knowing what we were going to say or do. They ended up being nice and we talked to them for a little bit, they invited us to their ranch. The owners talked about the rumors they heard, their opinions. I thought we were going to be in trouble.