Surprise

I saw Johnny right in my face, he saw me and blushed like crazy,but I think I did the same thing.

I got up and dressed up for the day and I walked out to see the one and only Sodapop!

"Hey babygirl!"

"Hey Pepsi-Cola!"i said sitting next to him.

"So,what you gonna di this afternoon?"He asked

"Nun why?"i asked

"Well it's a surprise, lets just say imma spend time with my twin!!"He said making me laugh.I then notice Johnny wasn't in the living room.

"Hey where's Johnny?"I asked

"He and Pony left."Soda said and after that we laughed, joked around and then watched Mickey Mouse with Two-bit.

*Johnnys pov*

When Danny left to get dresses I got up. And notice that Steve and Two smirking.

"Ahh shut up!" i said

"Awe, Johnny has a Cwrushhhh!!!"They both sang.

"Shhh!"I said which made them laugh.Then Mickey turned on which shut up Two.And Steve left for work.

"Why ain't you at work?"Asked Pony

"Im waking on our sister.How long does it take for gorls to get ready."Soda groan. He made me smile and Pony noticed.

"Hey,Johnny wanna walk with me?"Pony said walking to the door.

I looked up and nodded and walked.We walked a few blocks away then Pony broke the awkward silence.

"So...Whats up with you and my sis?"Pony asked.

I loomed up blushing cause I got lost in my thoughts think how beautiful,nice,tuff,caring,and-

"Johnny you okay?"Asked Pony, waving his hand in my face.

"Yeah,i-it's just..nevermind."I said looking down at my shoes.

"Wow!"Said Pony.I gave him a confused look.

"You got it bad for my sis."He said grinning. I nodded yes and felt my cheeks get hot.

"I wish I knew what to do,but mostly how she feels bout me or us."I said looking at Pony.

"I thinks she likes ya to.Shoot,ya talk to her and hang around with a lot and she does the same thing to you!"Pony said making me smiling, feeling hope that sge does like me.

"You think so.???" I asked

"Shoot!Johnny I know so."he said smiling.

Dannys pov

Soda finally got off early like 4 a clock i guess.

"Ready babygirl!"Soda said.

"Ready as ever!"I said.Smiling big he chuckled and grabbed my hand walking down the road to who knows where.

"Where are we going Soda?" I whinned getting really bored of walking.

"Don't worry we're here!" He saud making me look up with wide eyses.

"Omg!This is-is...."I couldn't even finish. We were at the spot where me and him promised have each others back.

"Yeah,I made a lunch since me missed lunch babygirl."Soda said smiling.I walked to the blanket and sat eating a sandwich with Soda and then we ate CAKE!!!.

"Omg! Soda you cook like a famous granny!!"I said stuffing cake in my mouth.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment."He said smiling.

"Compliment! Famous Grannys know how to cook,mostly your meatloaf!!Man, Darry makes...Well you know..." I said making a disgusted faced cause I remember that I had tummy problems after Darry's so called ' famous meatloaf' like come on!!!!

Soda chuckled and said.

"We better get goung babygirl before soc's come out and before Darry gets mad that I kind of skipped work."He said taking my hand walking me to our house.

"See ya later sis." Soda said and left.

I walked in to see Johnny,Two,Dally, and Pony.

"Hey Dan!"Pony said.

"Hey lil lady!" said two while his eyes nevered left the Tv screen.

"Hello Sugar."Said Dally winking at me while I rolled my eyes making Dally chuckle.

"Well hello Horseboy, Two, Dal, and Johnnycakes!" I said sitting down by Johnny.

"Oh hey Danny!" said Johnny smiling ar me making me smile back.

"Hey who wants to go to th movie's tonight?" Dally asked.

"Me and Johnny will."Said pony.

"I will but I catch up later."Said two.

"Ummm im in!!"I said smiling.

Then off we went!